How can we get psychic powers with magick?

Hello guys!!!
I wanna know how can we use magick for gain psychic powers easily???

2 Likes

By dedicating your time to practicing.

4 Likes

I mean what are ways???

Learning to scan, inner and outer awareness, energy work. etc

2 Likes

Hmm…just six months ago you wanted to know an easy way to become an angel, and now you want psychic powers without effort… :thinking:

What a co-inky dink.

6 Likes

Work on your divination skills empowered by rituals for prescience and foresight. That way you can predict future events and avoid pitfalls.

1 Like

furcas powers has the ability to improve our psychic abilities.

1 Like

Doing lots of invocations helps

:snake:

1 Like

Evoking spirits that have expertise in psychic power. It is not a shortcut they will only help if you put in the effort. There is no shortcut .

Paralda elemental king of air
Mepsitahl
Paltator
Sastan

These are just a few to try.

4 Likes

Work on the basics first. Will take a long time for you to build your way up. You can’t expect to hit a home run on your first game.

1 Like

You need to work at it, day in,day out, over the long term. There is no other way.

U can use certain crystals to change your vibration so that you can develop your psychic skills faster . such is herkimer diamond.

1 Like

Yes…I am becoming an angel with using a subliminal and my wings are coming out slowly slowly

THat doesn’t work, sorry. Subliminals don’t work like that, but you CAN become an angel.

Sort of.

Subliminals can’t transmute the soul. You’re better off trying to petition a Deity for that. It won’t be a physical change like subliminals promise but it’s still a change.

Angels are neat. I wanted to be one for a bit, but I don’t wanna do something I can’t come back from, or would inconvenience me.

What would be the benefits/downsides of doing such a thing @anon48079295

1 Like

benefit: your soul becomes the race you are aiming for. Some also use it to join a group they have felt connected to.

Subjective con: most human souls are attuned to the four basic elements fire, water, earth, air. But a lot of nonhuman souls say demons for example are usually attuned to one basic element and one non basic being dark energy element.

While humans are something of a jack of all trades in a way they are versatile, a lot of nonhuman races aren’t so versatile as some energies conflict with their being while humans can almost work with any energy with the right circumstances either externally or internally albeit internally it can change their energetic makeup which could be a con in the end.

1 Like

Sounds nice!

I have a problem with the elements. I haven’t found “my way” yet, I guess. I live exclusively in my own element, which is chaos (except it’s not) and gay (which really isn’t an element and I shouldn’t label it as such)