How can someone become an angel and demon at the same time? do they have a name? "graymon"?

Fallen fron what? I don’t really buy the “fallen angels” theory.

1 Like

Fallen is usually a poor word for when an Angel leaves like Lucifer once an Angel and rejected his home/origins.

1 Like

I agree with this as well fallen is a bad wording. The Mormons have something called the 2nd fall which is when Adam and Eva were cast out of Eden. “Fallen” to me is just away from God. But I also see Bible stories as just that stories.

1 Like

Fair enough. This might be UPG because I still have a Abrahamic religious view that I am desperately trying to get rid of. But maybe it could be something they did? Idk maybe?

Yeah that’s a fair point. I was heavily raised in a extremely toxic church to the point that it was a cult. Gotta love RTS :woozy_face:

1 Like

Samael is both angel and demon. Ask him.

1 Like

Samael is an Angel lol. It’s usually a common theme with people on the darker or “grey” side to associate the more darker angels with angels and demons. However Samael is more of a darker Angel than his kin.

In my opinion saying an entity is an Angel and a demon is almost like saying you have a pet whose half dog and half cat.

1 Like

There is also a demonic aspect of Samael

he is one who is aligned with both the Angelic and the Demonic

1 Like

I assume you mean demonic in which case I don’t really think that’s true either Samael was the Angel of death and his destruction aspect was often seen as dark which was later associated with demons or demonic.

I also wouldn’t confuse being angelic and demonic as being an Angel and a demon. The formers are traits and the latter two are race of beings. The former two simply means having traits that are demonic or angelic.

So Samael is an Angel who often plays the role of a darker Angel and his role lands him to be seen as demonic due to the nature of what he has to do.

1 Like

I agree with this.

Yes exactly, Samael is a fallen angel, not a demon lol, Belial is a demon though

I had a few run ins with Samael in which the first time he punched me in projection and I felt it physically. After that it wasn’t so conflicting lol.

Samael punched you? Why? Lol

He was protecting me the first time I started working with him

Fallen angels are called demons.

No bro, fallen angels are fallen angels, demons are demons, 2 different races

Fallen angels are called demons but they’re not demons. Fallen just means they are no longer part of their God’s domain.

Oh thanks for the clarification.

I read from here.

:+1: