How can one apply Practical kaballah?

I have read a couple of books on the above subject however can’t seem to get a clear guide on how to rise to Keter consciousness or perform real white magick like Jesus. Any help ? Thank you in anticipation fam.

2 Likes

Have you tried Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon?
Kabbalah, Magick, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation by Lyam Thomas Christopher?
And if you want Jesus related magick read the books written by Bill Johnson and Kris Valloton of Bethel Church in California

7 Likes

Ragnar what would you say is the most powerful book you have come across. By power i mean. Knowlegde and importance? Besides a magicians BOS or grimore

That’s pretty much impossible to answer. I will say this. The books that most impacted my life are Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, The Kybalion, The Master Key System (forgot the author), and The Fifth Agreement by Don Miguel Ruiz. That’s the list of non-grimoires.

4 Likes

Damn i gotta get that think and grow rich.
Can you please explain in short if you can the difference between the kaballah and the kybalion. The same?

The Kabbalah is Jewish mysticism. It is RHP white magick centered around The Zohar and other works like Sefer Yetzirah. The premise is that the Divine is manifest through Sephirot. They are aspects of God. They have astrological correspondences, chakra correspondences, etc. The Kabbalah is esoteric interpretation of the Torah.
The Kybalion is Hermetic, based on Egyptian mystery traditions. The Golden Dawn draws on both and merges them into a system of ceremonial Magick. You can find excellent info on Golden Dawn magick in Lyam Christopher’s book.

2 Likes

Alright making me a bitchen list of books. I didnt know the golden dawn takes both of those and mixes them. Cool thanks

1 Like

Thank you Sir. Blessings

2 Likes

You can perform a ritual:

1. Lesser banishing pentagram ritual
  2. Lesser banishing hexagram ritual
  3. Greater Ritual of the Hexagram - Invoking Yesod
  4. Greater Ritual of the Hexagram - Invoking Hod
  5. Greater Ritual of the Hexagram - Invoking Netzach
  6. Greater Ritual of the Hexagram - Invoking Tiphareth
  7. Greater Ritual of the Hexagram - Invoking Geburah
  8. Greater Ritual of the Hexagram - Invoking Chesed
  9. Greater Ritual of the Hexagram - Invoking Binah

That’s all. Meditate for a while.
Perform a ritual once or twice a year.
Keter consciousness will come gradually, even the ritual itself could be quite strong.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Hello David Smith. I am trying to better understand the practice of the greater ritual of the hexagram, when you want to consecrate a show to jupiter for example, what procedure should be done?

1 Like

Hello Paulo,
It depends on the tradition you follow. There are many versions of the Unicursal Hexagrams.
Jupiter corresponds with the Chesed, so it can be done by performing the ritual of the Unicursal Hexagram of Chesed.

hexagram

You can trace the hexagram in each quarter, starting from the East, with your dagger or finger, starting from Mercury point to Jupiter point to Invoke while vibrating EL. It’s a simple formula, but you should really find a system that works for you.

4 Likes

I have done the lesser pentagram ritual for 1 year, but very recently I began to train the greater ritual of penta and hexagrams. The usefulness of this ritual is incredible.

Do you practice the greater ritual of the pentagram along with that of the hexagram?

Yeah, I’m tracing the hexagrams of ‘‘earth’’ planetary of Jupiter. But for this task of consecrating the pentacle, I heard through Billy Brujo that I was to adopt Jupiter’s direction as my new east.
Crowley left few explanations about this ritual, but said to be adapted.

For I have been told to trace the Sigil, or an active pentagram of the spirit, and then a hexagram of the planet.
Should I trace it lying on the pentacle, or standing on the pentacle?

I’m being attacked by choronzon
Lol

1 Like

I thought Choronzon was a figment of Crowley’s imagination.

Kabbalah Magic by Lyam Thomas Christopher

Yes, both rituals go well together.

I used to trace them lying on the pentacle.
I stopped practising ceremonial magick long time ago, but still have a fresh memory of those times. It was really great.

Used to visited me, too :slight_smile:

1 Like