[How] can magick be used to increase chances of being accepted into a desired university?

Let’s say I wanted to increase chances of being accepted into UCLA, which has less than a 13% chance acceptance rate. Although not a replacement for having a good GPA or writing a stellar essay, would magick be able to increase my chances of being accepted?

What entities may also be helpful for university acceptance?

6 Likes

Maybe, but there’s not much magic to it. You would be wise to put your bets on the typical LBM it would take to get you in there. If you think Greater Black Magic will solve or get you anything you want, whenever you want it, you are being misled. But from some of the experiences I have had with it, whatever you get will not come without a price. There is no free lunch

There’s rituals to influence the way people perceive you in the gallery of magick’s Mystical words of power book.

Be seen in a chosen way can be focused towards the people who are responsible for making the decisions on who is accepted.

Also the ritual of the empowered mind.

1 Like

I’ve worked with Barbatos to make my resumé shine. This increased the appeal of it to employers. Maybe you could take a similar approach for your situation.
I disagree with some of the prior comments. Magick can get you just about anything you want. As long as you pair it with a healthy amount of internal work, you’ll be fine.
King Paimon - patron of the arts, so college in general.
Vine - remove barriers to being accepted at College XYZ
A dignites spirit - for your specific college efforts (an essay)

5 Likes

I would ask Prince Orobas by way of petition or evocation to give your application great dignity and esteem over the over applicants.

I use this for my business in sales. I ask that my merchandise appear to have great value and dignity. My stuff sells out very quickly.

Orobas is a dignities spirit. Hrs exactly who I’d go to for what you want.

6 Likes

@Darkvoyeur Why are you always trying to scare people away from magick? Magick is not the only thing with a price life comes with a price love comes with a price being a rockstar or celebrity comes with a price.

You’re implying there’s no price if you don’t do magick which is wrong because everything has a cost.

Learning to read and write as a kid had a cost (time spent, teachers criticisms etc).
Learning to cook has a cost (besides the price of the food) in time spent wasted food if you burn it etc. learning to play guitar has a cost sore fingers time spent practicing.

@Red_Comet you can do magick to get what you want if you believe in it as you do it and then let it go and stop thinking about it once you cast the spell, then yes magick can help you.

Don’t let anyone suggest you shouldn’t because there’s a cost. There’s a cost in everything even without using magick to get what you want.
So don’t fear just do if that’s what you want. .

To give a mundane non magical examples :the cost of eating is a bathroom trip the cost of buying milk is the money at the store and a cow getting their teats squeezed the cost of a kiss is wet lips. Everything has a cost but you don’t fear wet lips kissing your love so you shouldn’t fear magick either because it’s just another means to an end.

So do or do not but have no fear it’ll all work out in the end if you try until you succeed.

Add: so why not give @anon41658706 or @Mike_Bee ‘s suggestions a whirl and petition some spirits for help. It can’t hurt.

8 Likes

@Darkvoyeur Why are you always trying to scare people away from magick?

Ha ha ha, why are you trying to scare people from reality? If I was afraid of magic, what the fuck would I be doing in here?

There’s a cost in everything even without using magick to get what you want.

Thank You!

1 Like

I did this before magick, but yes there are many ways to go about this.

In addition to the grades and test score, you want to accumulate titles. Captain of sports team, President of club, community service leader, bla bla bla. If you don’t go to a boarding school or the like where 99.9% of the students go on to elite universities (I did not go to boarding school) (yes there is such a thing as an “elite elementary school”) (they cost a lot of money), then you basically just want to seem intelligent and that you take the initiative in leadership positions, especially leadership positions which are generally valued, like community service and sports, or maybe something like arts if you somehow have some title or another.

Just realize that the applications process is heavily automated and filtered. I’ve seen high schoolers’ resumes who were absurdly “better” than mine was, but it didn’t really matter. Why? Honestly who fucking knows. I was near top of my class with nearly a perfect test score and had a few titles. Everyone else was either similar in accomplishment or was vaping under a bridge all day every day.

To be clear, I was a horrendous student in high school, it was just a pathetically easy school by in large and no one else competed with me for the titles I had, which I also did basically zero work to hold.

What I’m saying is that there is so much bullshit around this, but if you have good enough grades, a good enough test score (preparation and multiple tries), and some titles, and you do things like visit the campus, have an interview (literally just having the interview is what does it), that’ll probably do it.

In case you are wondering, these universities with like 13% acceptance rates are usually a good idea to aim to get into, regardless of your life path. If you go into the corporate world, recruiters from The Companies only look at these schools. If you go into academia, it is unlikely that you will get into a Ph.D. program at one of these schools if you don’t go to one for undergrad, and if you don’t go to one for your Ph.D. then you’ll be adjunct at a community college if you’re lucky. Although I have not experienced the alternatives, it is extreme the difference in educational quality you will encounter, if you care about that sort of thing. It’s not so much the workload as it is the need for the university to maintain its brand and the types of people you will be around. You’d be surprised how many people don’t give a shit even in these places, but those who do can raise you to levels you never knew existed.

I can recommend some magick books if you want, but generally speaking - grades, test score, titles, visit the campus, do an interview. You can vape under the bridge so long as you have all that. If you can apply early, make a decision and do it.

2 Likes

I would never say that it is impossible for magic to replace a “goo GPA or writing a stellar essay” but we typically find that hard to truly believe. The same holds true for increasing your chances of being accepted: it depends on the degree of conviction in the magick. Magick, i.e., rituals, aids shifts in consciousness that align with the desired outcome and if, for whatever reason, that shift isn’t sufficiently stable (it always happens) then the outcome becomes less likely to stably “manifest”. Please also remember that all these stable shifts in consciousness are shifts in belief and are almost always affected by other beliefs we hold in some way. So, yeah, possible for sure but the probability depends on how stably you shift your consciousness.

I can recommend some magick books if you want, but generally speaking - grades, test score, titles, visit the campus, do an interview. You can vape under the bridge so long as you have all that. If you can apply early, make a decision and do it.

Especially when they are cutting back on their admissions to begin with

1 Like

OMG some of the responses here :roll_eyes:

Yes there are ABSOLUTELY ways to sway people to seeing things “your way” and deciding in your favor. The UCLA acceptance committee is susceptible to magic just like anyone else.
If Belial can influence judges and win political favor for people, I’m pretty sure he can freakin influence an admissions committee.

Here are some other spirits that can do this- Amducias (from the Asmodeus current) Paimon, Orias, Orobas. And…Lucifer of course.

Furthermore, there are demons that can help you write better if you need an essay or just need to write your application with more charm and appeal.

Bending peoples’ perceptions of ourselves is the art of magical influence at its finest. Demons love to help us elevate into positions of power and prestige. Getting an education at UCLA is right in their wheelhouse!

6 Likes

Yes absolutely!

The short answer vs long answer, I will give both.

Short Answer: Yes you can. The only thing about this, is that this is a big request, so basically you would have to continuously due rituals all day… you would have to do a combination of giving blood and affirmations all day! I recommend talking to suhntollock.

Long Answer ( But Recommended To Read ):

Look bro… getting into this university is a big ass deal! So you have to be realistic… if you already have amazing grades and also have an outstanding resume, basically you look very good, then all you would have to do is some rituals a few times a day so you can get noticed over everybody else, it sounds easy but like I said, if you already have an amazing resume then yes a few rituals a day or more would all you need to do so you can be noticed and chosen.

But… if you don’t have the best grades or you don’t have a good resume at all well… then that my friend is where it’s gonna get very crazy… what you would have to do is going to be very stressful, let me explain… If you truly, in your heart know that you really want to get into this university but your are lacking in areas that are required to be considered, then the entities will help you… you’ll notice that all of a sudden your trying to learn different languages, maybe your studying math, whatever is needed to get in… so if this is the case then, you would need to make time to do a ton of rituals throughout the day and also make time for the studying that the entity’s are guiding you towards so you can improve your resume.
How long is this going to take? Well… it depends on how much you need to improve your resume and how effective you are on your rituals…

Welcome back @John_John Please properly introduce yourself before you make any more posts, as you were asked to do back in November, when you first posted. It is a rule here, and required.

@DarkestKnight Hey! I apologize, I come on and see interesting questions sometimes that I like to put my recommendations on, is there a post where I can introduce myself? I’m unsure where to post

Yes. Click on this link:

intro3

Alright I did it (:smiling_face: