How can I used LBRP to remove inner blockages

HOW CAN I USED LBRP TO REMOVE INNER BLOCKAGES ? and wich book contain that technique

My favorite video on how to perform LBRP

Also its mostly used to banish negative energies

1 Like

Hmmm IT is actually a banishing formula if you use IT in its rhp form, Lhp version or enochian. But you can use and should try the Ritual of the Bornless One. That helps surely a lot more.

1 Like

How can I used bornless one to remove inner blockages

Just try it, the ritual of the Bornless One empowers totally, the whole being.

1 Like

hm… i never thought of using LBRP to remove inner blockages even tho i do it daily… usually before going to bed.
I suppose you could just ask the archangels to help you remove those blockages after you evoke then.
I used to be depressed and suicidal but first couple weeks doing LBRP daily with mantras during the day and the depression and suicidal thoughts was pretty much gone. So maybe it does that to some extent naturally…
Nowadays is quite rare if i ever get depressed and it’s usually because i’m dealing with particular energies that start to hit me like a truck out of nowhere… Usually after some grounding it gets sorted out.
I suppose if you wanna cut out certain things and do some internal alchemy, the sword banishing the master protection ritual from the protection magick book would be more propitious. That ritual have helped me a lot to deal with irrational fears.
A good combo also would be Lord Lucifer and Archangel Raphael for that internal alchemy and healing.
Then there’s the 42 letter name angels can help with internal alchemy also

2 Likes

Yes currently I am doing it daily

1 Like

Hey,
the LBRP banishes negative energies and balances out your energy. what kind of blockage is it? Cause you could do an invoking pentagram ritual after the banishing with different angels (or only one) if we can pin point the problem :slight_smile:

cheers, H

You might like this video.

1 Like

i love foolish fish!

1 Like

Me too!

He has helped me understand a bit more about what I used to think of as ‘complex rituals’ and understand the intricacies of them that are not quite apparent the first, or 50th read through xD

I stumbled upon him for the book reviews, but stayed for his chatting on ceremonial magick. I love how he explains so clearly for lay persons.

1 Like

yeah i’ve been a big fan of his book reviews too and periodic stops at the Watkins bookstore in London. Thats a place I’d love to spend a good day in. Its got some of the most interesting occult books from unknown authors that I’ve ever seen

1 Like

I can lose myself in a regular bookstore. Easily spend a whole day there. I cannot imagine Watkins O.O One day I will go to London and go there.

Anyway, that video should help clear up the idea of ‘removing blockages’ using the LBRP AND you don’t have to read a book to get the knowledge :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck!

2 Likes

He’s told us at least once before, so I would assume it’s the same :woman_shrugging: :slight_smile:

Ohhh…well that is a hard one.
I had the same blockage at the beginning.
Well…I can not say that I got rid of it by using the LBRP
cause I thought I am just playing mind games… :smiley:

1 Like