How can I undo a connection that I created?

I guess I need help/opinion about how could I undo a “love” connection I created. Long story shot, I was mislead by this guy thinking that he “likes” me, so I created an energetic/spell connection between him and me. I found out that actually he has no feelings for me, he was just using me to achieve his goals. Therefore I want out of this"connection"…and I don’t know how…I asked a spirit/demon about how to break it and the answer I got was" the connection is un breakable" . This thing is so powerful and annoying basically, I feel what he feels, and he feels what I feel, I know what he thinks, he knows what I think and is an instant telepathic communication between us that is very very annoying because I have basically no privacy. He invades me, my dreams, in astral and he changes/switches my energy works.
Please anyone has any idea how I could get out of this?

Call upon Nergal, Nergal is the Babylonian God of Death, War, Plague and Co-Ruler of the Babylonian Underworld along with His Wife Ereshkigal,
As a God of Death he have the Power to sever, destroy any things, be it Physical, Spiritual, energitic that Does Harm to the Magician,

So if this Link that you’ve created is harming you, if it is annoying you and you want to put an end to it,

Call Nergal upon Nergal.

P.S(If you want his Sigil PM me, or you can call upon him without his Sigil if you prefer.)

Thank you for your answer. I want to destroy the link created I don’t really want to destroy him…can I do that with this entity? Because he is obviously aware and master in directing the energy each time I try to do something on him he redirects my work either back to me either to someone else. I can’t even do a simple binding on him anymore. So I don’t want to take the risk and use this entity and he redirects my intentions in a harmful way back to me or someone else.Have anyone heard of such case?

[quote=“Mephistor, post:2, topic:8006”]Call upon Nergal, Nergal is the Babylonian God of Death, War, Plague and Co-Ruler of the Babylonian Underworld along with His Wife Ereshkigal,
As a God of Death he have the Power to sever, destroy any things, be it Physical, Spiritual, energitic that Does Harm to the Magician,

So if this Link that you’ve created is harming you, if it is annoying you and you want to put an end to it,

Call Nergal upon Nergal.

P.S(If you want his Sigil PM me, or you can call upon him without his Sigil if you prefer.)[/quote]

Yes With Nergal you can easily Destroy the Link without Harming Him, And I doubt he Will be able to counter Nergal.
Also dont Worry, i can guarentee you that Working With Nergal is Without Risk for you or someone Else.

Nergal is one of the Most Powerful Entity i have ever seen.

What sort of spell/connection technique did you use? It depends.

Rather than breaking it you could try to twist it to make him obsesses over you. Basically making him love you.

Not sure what sort of spell she did or what her actual interaction with him was. But Love is not so easy as people just meeting randomly and falling in love. You are in the magick field, which is about manipulating a circumstance to fall in Love rather than just being some random odd number that just falls in/out of love.

Did you talk to him? go out on a date? meet for coffee or anything?

Best I can come up with is. Visualize the connection as a cord. Cut the cord, you cut the connection.

I did everything I could Inspired from Internet or my own inspiration. Actually he started first. And I just continued so to speak but by the time I “woke up” and realized that my feelings for him were just him manipulating my mind and my energy field was too late, I did already too much to be broken. I think it went even further and he tried actually to break it because I turned it around and I guess he could not put up with it anymore…

So in few words, I used Beleth, I did couple of binding spells out of my inspiration and demons inspiration, I basically binded him to me, I did energy work on both…And I did it pretty bad. I went to a reiki master to undo the energy work and he could not, then I asked one of the demons I work with if the connection can be broken and he said no it can’t be broken. So, basically I don’t know what to do. I could live with it if he would not interfere with my energy work, but he is messing my work around intentionally and redirecting the accomplishments I want to get to another persons, pushing away any man I want to date and so on…
So I don’t know what could be done

Did you ask Beleth?

Btw, please check your Messages tab at the top of the page. :slight_smile:

I tried that already many times, it does not work.

I did spend a lot of time around him but not as lovers. I thought I was deeply in love with him until I woke up" as I said in the other post and realized he is actually manipulating my mind. And not only mine but other people as well.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:7, topic:8006”]Not sure what sort of spell she did or what her actual interaction with him was. But Love is not so easy as people just meeting randomly and falling in love. You are in the magick field, which is about manipulating a circumstance to fall in Love rather than just being some random odd number that just falls in/out of love.

Did you talk to him? go out on a date? meet for coffee or anything?[/quote]

Yes. Actually Beleth asked me before I did the work if I am 100% sure that is what I want…I think she knew at that time it was undo able but did not prevent me and It did not cross my mind to ask about it

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:10, topic:8006”]Did you ask Beleth?

Btw, please check your Messages tab at the top of the page. :)[/quote]

I don’t know Beleth very well but I found this:

“Beleth gives all the love of men and women he is commanded until the conjurer is satisfied.” << my emphasis there.

Is there wiggle-room there? Sometimes spirits and magick can be very like legalese, and if you can ind a loophole, you can use it.

Check your private messages, Sabina.