How can i tell if it was really lucifer ? evocation

LAST NIGHT I DID A SEX MAGICK RITUAL TO EVOKE LUCIFER I USED HIS SIGIL I HAVE ON MY ALTAR FOR HIM , I DID NOT HAVE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE OF THE SIGIL DISAPPEARING SO TO SPEAK
BUT I DID FEEL A CONNECTION AND THEN AFTERWARDS I HAD THIS BURST OF ENERGY AND WAS LOOPY AND WAS IM LIKE A ZOMBIE STATE WHICH I ACTUALLY ENJOY A LITTLE :crazy_face: FOR A WHILE I ACTUAL HAD TO ASK TO MAKE NE GO BACK TO MYSELF AGAIN AND I DID BUT TODAY GUYS I FEEL LOVED AND CONFIDENT AND UNSTOPPABLE AND I
GOT THE COURAGE TO CALL MY EX MISTRESS AND TELL HER WHAT I SWORE TO HIM NOT TO TELL
I FEEL LIKE I HAD NOTHING TO LOOSE ITS LIKE I HAVE CONFIDENCE TO DO ANYTHING I FEEL AT PEACE I FEEL GREAT !
FYI I HAD A DREAM I FOUND A BLACK PANTHER WHICH IS MY FAVORITE ANIMAL AND A HANDSOME GUY CAME UP TO ME AND STARTED TALKING TO ME I SWEAR IT WAS LUCIFER ! ANY THOUGHTS FOR THIS NEWBIE?

4 Likes

Why are you writing in all caps? It is unnecessary and gives the impression you are yelling.

6 Likes

If you feel the genuine connection in your soul, then it was most definitely Lucifer.
Did you feel any pushback when you talked to the ex-mistress you had promised Lucifer you wouldn’t?
Ave Lucifer!

1 Like

for you i will remove the caps that is just me im a caps gal !

1 Like

i do feel genuine connection for sure a better connection than my living human friends
i promised my ex i wouldn’t call this girl not Lucifer he actual told me to go for it lol, it felt so good then i talked to my ex he admitted the truth everything i know that was Lucifer too
i feel a peace like never before thanks to Lucifer
any ideas of showing gratitude to Lucifer|?? ,for him to just assist me with out asking is amazing its like he already knew

2 Likes

I find praise, sharing the help he gave and really just showing your gratitude works very well.

1 Like

A bottle of red wine. Or you can ask him!

1 Like

These are symbols of success. I had performed several petition castings to Lucifer I had several visions, I saw a black panther resting on a mound…

1 Like

ok thanks for chatting with me
thanks for the advice

thank you

1 Like

wow cool thank you

1 Like

Deities use symbolism with its appearance to convey its task or render a messsge. Lucifer has appeared to me in several visions as well as panther, a tall man dressed in black with blond hair, a woman in a black coat and hat, a woman of mystery, and as a bearded man with the body of a 8 legged black spider, walking through a church and up a aisle of pews.

2 Likes

wow cool ok
that’s amazing
thanks

1 Like