How can I raise my vibrations?

How to raise vibrations
When you are completely fucked up?
:pensive:

3 Likes

Iā€™m dealing with the same problem, just now that I sorta opened my senses I can feel all the parasites/imposters with meā€¦and my chakras and body donā€™t feel good either. Sick.

2 Likes

Drink lots of water
Exercise
Fast
Eat whole foods diet organic fruits vegetables and meat is fine too
Listen to different healing frequencies with the INTENT of what you want them to do
Express yourself creatively
Gratitude journal
Make a dream board
Close your eyes and visualize your future goals with peaceful music (my fav one especially with Zelda music lol)
Hang out and have a good deep convo with a friend over lunch / dinner or smg

8 Likes

also accept the emotions and thank them for teaching you a lesson on your journey donā€™t resist them, but if the feelings persist definitely
Change the factors which affect your emotions , energy body , and physical health , but itā€™s normal to have bad days

1 Like

I agree, for me personally this has been on and off for weeks. Which is why Iā€™m sure Iā€™m constantly feeling ill, and otherwise. However yes mindset, and the other things you mentioned can be a BIG help.

1 Like

If your feeling ill assess your diet , try fasting 24 hrs , or 48 hrs , water only , sound frequencies help, with the technology being such a big part of society affecting our Neurotransmitter so much itā€™s almost impossible to not have some depression and anxiety

Ask whatever entity you are mainly working with you to assist you (banning parasites etc.) Over time you will get better. Take it slow. Try different things and see what works.

Iā€™ve been struggling to reach out, either I suspect imposters show up or the entity doesnā€™t show up. Iā€™ve been trying via petition spell. And trying with Lilith ( sheā€™s the only one Iā€™m comfortable enough to call on as I havenā€™t tried any other-- anxiety has always been an issue), she did show once but that was for a different matter and slept with me =_=ā€¦ hasnā€™t shown except one more time, but after that Iā€™m wary of her to.

Be careful with sleeping with entities , thatā€™s a common way imposters build a connection with someone , and since people perceive Lilith as a sexual spirit , itā€™s easy for an imposter to pose as her and take advantage of people

Well the first night by slept with me I meant got in bed with me and ā€œheld meā€, did something where I felt like I was put into a state and ā€œput to sleepā€, it was weird. She did touch but no didnā€™t have sex with me as I refused her. The second time she did though, and after that I cut off contact with her.

1 Like

Vibrations are raised by energy manipulation, thatā€™s it. You donā€™t need to do any extra stuff, people literally can raise and lower their vibrations with will alone. You just have to detach that new age nonsense, vibrations are just how fast/slow/high/low your energy vibrates, low vibrations arenā€™t bad nor is high good.

Itā€™s literally just vibrations, they of course can get in projection and shielding and so forth but not based on high or low.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think she was an imposter, her energy was warm compared to the spirit who I contacted her about, who has dark feel to her energy. Her presence was like REALLY strong, surprised me. Also when she got in bed with me, I felt her weight on the mattress as she ā€œgot on the bedā€. So not weak like the imposters.

1 Like

So if I will or act like I have higher vibrations, and change my thought pattern to believe thisā€¦then it can happen?

Learn energy manipulation, vibrations are the state your energy is in which can be manipulated. I change my own vibrations from different spectrum of fast/slow or as people use ā€œhigh and lowā€ because I donā€™t use shields or any real protection so this keeps my energy in a constant changing vibrational frequency so barely anything really harms me. Many people go on about being attacked and such, whereas I rarely ever experience such.

Having fast or ā€œhighā€ vibrations dont equate to happiness, and all that positive jazz, same with having slow/low ones.

1 Like

I did notice that, when I tried to change mine to higher to counter such problemsā€¦didnā€™t really change my mood lol. By thought patterns I meant believing I had changed them to a higher vibration.

Changing your thought pattern does work in cases of changing a belief that is more detriment then helpful for you in the short or long run, but unsure on how it affects things as opposed to actual learning to manipulate your energy/energy body.

If your energy body and emotional body are in poor states Iā€™m sure the mental body will follow that chainā€¦

1 Like

Emotional body is gonna take ALOT of work. Got years of trauma and such problemsā€¦

1 Like

You can fix it with meditation and guided meditations , let them run like an app on your mind , set the intention to let it run like a program on your subconscious , the memories will have an impact on your auric field until you can release them and be at peace with them

Iā€™m definitely going to work on that. Itā€™ll be good to release all that, the accepting part is gonna beā€¦fun. I often find for these type of situations that healing is like what it is for physical wounds. The healing process can sometimes hurt more then the actual injury did when you received it.