How can i protect my girlfriend from a man who wants to place death spells on her?

exact;y. thank you man

i would appreciate that! we’re doing protection rituals…

Fear isn’t going to help you here. But you can use it to propel you forward into the improvement you desire.

Azazel gave me some good advice which was, if you can’t ignore it/them, then be the Devil. I’ll add, only do what genuinely feels great to you.

1 Like

Kill him, I mean, invite him to dinner and put laxatives on the food. :grin:

1 Like

I think someone said this, but if you make a witch bottle (include her hair, blood, saliva, fingernail clippings) add sharp dangerous things (Nails, razor blades things like that). You could drop in a magnet. add any herbs or oils or crystals you feel appropriate. Seal it all in a bottle. Seal it completely with melted wax. Tell it that it is now (say your girlfriend’s full name) and that any magic directed at her will hit it instead. This is VERY important…put it someplace safe and do not ever let anyone get ahold of that jar. Make sure its in a place where it cannot be broken or disturbed.

You can also do the binding on him. Never a bad plan.

2 Likes

Oh…I forgot. Add her urine once you have everything else in the bottle.

1 Like

Nice topic. But it’s not that easy to kill people with magic, I’ve tried many times and never worked. OP do you still need advice?

1 Like

Killing whit magic is not easy. Especially if u look for tat rituals which are on magic forums. Its slow or never happen. I saw tat only in the 70s and 80s it was the satsnic bible by lavey as nd enochian. Goetia, and all modern books are a little off track. I suggest find a good mbwr here and offer to pay for tat spells. I mean he sell to u by pdf or inline. Boths win money and knwl

It take 3 years to collect a few. If u speak Spanish i cangive u a chanel in YouTube by a real lady. From Spain. And russia.

If someone is really piss off, you can’t stop them. they will keep casting until they get sick of it. lol. this story is like every story or variation of it. It’s he said she said situation.

very hard for anyone to do death spells. I attempted it . didn’t work for me. maybe worked 1% haha. maybe need more steps. path A to path “death” is too big a jump.

just do protection spells just in case.

me please… i speak both

Try soia tkacht a youtube chanel look her rituals, and has a few exactly wat u looking for.

I have two of my own personal sigil spells that might work if you want to borrow them.
“Sigilum Clipeum” and “Sigilum Speculum”.

Clipeum is a spell designed to shield the caster from negative energy, magickal attacks, and unfriendly spirits or other entities. To cast it, take a piece of paper and on it draw a circle inside another circle, then draw a simple image of a shield inside those circles. You can also write “Sigilum Clipeum” around the outside of the outer circle, and write the name of the person you wish to protect on the paper as well. I recommend specifically writing “protect [insert name here]”, just to be perfectly explicit.

“Sigilum Speculum” is slightly more extreme. The laws that keep the balance of the universe, whether you choose to call it “Karma” or something else, dictate that this person casting a death curse on your girlfriend will receive some consequences for that action, something in equal measure to the energy they put out. If you want to really punish this guy without risking “pissing off the universe” as it were, Sigilum Speculum is designed to have any magickal attacks projected at the caster basically “bounce off” said caster and be reflected back onto the attacker. It’s the classic “I’m rubber and you’re glue” situation. To cast this sigil, go through the same process described for Clipeum, except this time draw an image of Medusa’s head on a circular shield. Also, write the name of the person who’s attacking you (or in this case your girlfriend) on the paper unless you don’t know it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you can either keep the papers on you for protection or take them outside and burn them, making sure the smoke ascends towards the sky. In my experience though, burning the papers seems to work better for casting, I haven’t had the opportunity to test out keeping them on your person yet because I haven’t been out in public anywhere because of the pandemic.

Hiya OP! I don’t know if this is still a situation you’re facing, but, if it is, there’s two general ways you can handle it:

1. Defensively. Protective talismans, guardian spirits, counterbalancing magic (prosperity, health, etc), fortification work (empowering physical and spiritual systems, etc), mirror fields, ancestor work, mindfulness meditation.

2. Offensively. Disabling his magical capabilities, preventing him from acting, overloading his life with events to prevent him from focusing on her, planting his feet within the earth, attracting him to negative outcomes, opening a portal inside of him, etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like