How can I properly use telepathy for to send my incubus a message new to this?

HOW CAN I USE THIS METHOD ??
I CAN CONTACT HIM BY DREAM BUT I CAN ONLY SEND HIM A MESSAGE for so long before I break it off . Unknowingly and how ik is when he dossn’t not respond.

1 Like

Why the UPPERCASE??

Do you know what your ubis name, what they look like or how their energy feels? These are all good focal points to direct a telepathic message.

Once you have that, all you’d need to do is project your thoughts/feelings/etc to your ubi. It’s more simple then it sounds. What I do is focus on my ladies energy, and direct my thoughts/feelings to her (via intention). If it helps, imagine your on the phone with them. However like mentally. If your good with visualization.

Really try to FEEL them with you, or visualize them having recieved said message. Know that they did.

4 Likes

Sorry i was in a hurry and just said fuck you to the keyborad .lol

1 Like

Ah. Glad you didn’t say it to me :+1:

1 Like

Ik everything i should about him even his real name in fact he has two soo double yes :smiley:

Use his name (don’t say it on here though). Even use his name when communicating with him. Like how you might address a person in a conversation. That will help you connect even more.

3 Likes

That would be rude lol

1 Like

The less you worry about it, the better it works.

You don’t have to hear exact specific words and messages, and you’ll get better at sensing the feelings. A little trust goes a long way.

2 Likes

Thank you guys!!

2 Likes

He or she will receive your message. Focus on the energy and the person and tell them what you want to tell. I use the same method to my man :grin: and it always works.

1 Like

:joy: I do that a lot

Yes trust in the right ways to the right people I’ve learned

2 Likes