How can I make this girl want me?

So, I’ve just found something.
This wait is inside of you. Being reflected somehow. You’re the source of it. Do you get how to change this?

1 Like

I am sorry. I don’t.

Sorry, then. My intuition is telling me to help you but I’m not confident enough in my abilities.

1 Like

You can always help me. I’m open for it. I do not judge, at all.

Ignore her and almost insult her, girls like that for some reason. I think in part most women are looking for someone to protect them.

The cute emojiis don’t mean much, I use sometimes to get attention.

Spell wise do a cord cutting breakup to seal it magick wise.

1 Like

There is a time in any persons lives where they hit some wall, a blockade. The reason it looks so insurpassable with your effort is because your efforts are towards the result of your problem and your cause is being ignored.

We all have this reflection of these things in our lives within us. What we ARE is what we get. So the things you think and say and act upon make your surroundings. That being said, it’s not always easy to identify what these things are. However, tarot does it nicely, and looking at how you feel when facing the problem can help as well.

This is the part of the process that I can’t word. Telling you the process, for me, is like trying to describe what red looks like. If you can identify how it reflects in you, you can find that it’s reflected in your mind, body and soul. or energy.

1 Like

send her this tune and sign it with your name -

she will either reply with -
What makes you think im alone in my bed ?
OR
Are you serious ?

See chicks aint so complex really.

J

1 Like

I’d say it depends on the girl. A girl friend of mine got really turned off by a guy who did this to her. They ended up not dating anymore.

2 Likes

I don’t believe there to be any surefire way to garner the sexual spark of a woman. I think first and foremost you have to be aesthetically attractive, and by that I mean that women find you attractive and men objectively state you as a handsome fellow. If you can drum up envy and animosity in a group of females by just being there, you know you “have it”.

Attitude and mein also plays its part and may even remove the need to be the aforementioned. Do not attempt to be ergonomic; that is to say, do not conform to social trends surrounding the exaltation of women beyond their proclivities and do not change your nature or behaviour to make her life easier. Be an immovable object with a “take it or leave it” mentality. Stoicism is the aim of the game here.

Hmm. I haven’t heard this before, which makes me curious. What are the mechanics behind why this is done?

3 Likes

Morality aside, you could get some physical link to her and bind her to you. Or you could also create a physical link to yourself, do the magick and get the link to her.

Roll up in your lambo

I will recommend you to call unto Gaap to help you. He has helped me before in same situation. Gaap is best when it comes to making someone lust after you.

My advice:

Love should happen naturally, using magic is more like amplifying what already there, bringing it to the surface, or if your using it for FORCE her to fall in love with you completely faking it. And trust me, as a happily affianced I can confirm, if a woman if she finds out you used love magic on her, she’d likely flip out. If she doesn’t, then that’s pretty rare.

I advise against using magic to force anything in love, instead, work with entities to enhance what’s already there. Fan the flame, as it were. If communication is the problem, work with an entity who can assist in clearing communication issues. If she is hung up in her soon to be ex, then perhaps working with an entity who can help her heart heal and severe negative bonds would suffice?

Honestly, in my opinion, it sort of seems like you may be jumping the gun. If she is on the way to break up with her now boyfriend, then, she will probably still be in emotional pain for a bit, so please have patience with her.

There’s also the chance that she might not break up with him, which is a whole other can of worms.

From my experience, insulting and ignoring someone to make them want you is borderline manipulative and can be a slippery slope to emotional/verbal abuse, please take care of what your words and actions, or even inactions, can do to others.

We are all connected, and all actions have consequences, good, bad, and neutral.

I hope for your sake and the sake of this girl that no one gets hurt, emotionally or otherwise.

But to reiterate, my advice is to work with beings that help fan the flames of love and lust, not to try and trick her into thinking she likes you or imposing your will on her.

Communication, Honesty, and Mutual Respect are KEY.

Once again, this is all been my advice. In my opinion I do wish you the best of luck!

I must warn you about love and lust spells. Lust and love spells are literally just curses that drugs people and drugs always goes off in time. It’s to risky if you are a man because of all this false rape accusation and Metoo trend.
You should rather use magick to advance and transform yourself. There are a lot of spirits such as Goetia who can help you to achieve good looks, wealth and status which are the only chance to attract women. If you success it can happen that your crush will begin to chase you because you demonstrate you can get other women and women are attracted to men who can get other women.

1 Like