How can I go to the lake of fire

Well I’m going to use the demons of magick ritual to petition him I’m slightly concerned tho should I just use his most widely used sigil vs the DOM will it still the the same haagenti who offered to help me?

I would use the more popular sigil

1 Like

In this case I actually would appreciate any instructions on how to petition him since I won’t be using demons of magick

Following

1 Like

I’ve never done petitions but I think you write it down on paper, maybe search on this forum to see

@Onion can you help him with how to do petition to Haagenti?

1 Like

I did this, and it worked for me. For the sigil, you can pretty much just google it. For the enn, same thing.
Good luck!

Bookmark this one for sure. Thanks! Detailed as always

3 Likes

I would like to add that, if you practice in secret, you can avoid burning the petition.
If you simply have to get rid of it, just bury it somewhere deep enough (I have petitioned it, tested both burning and burying it, and they both worked)

2 Likes

The tutorial made by Darkest Knight is very effective and good. The more you petition though, you’ll find your own way. I usually draw the sigil on the back, and charge the pen i’m writing with. I tear the paper, in clocwise direction to bring in, or anti clockwise to send away.

3 Likes

This ritual and the impact it has on you and your life is no joke. If you’re not experienced and you have nowhere good to do the ritual, I strongly advise you book a boot camp with EA and have him do the ritual with you, safely, under controlled conditions. He can then advise you on how to proceed, what to expect, etc because it’s truly life changing and must be treated with the respect and care it deserves.

2 Likes

I’m actually at the lowest point in my life at the moment not looking for a pity party just a factual statement.

I have a felony
3 felony warrants for my arrest
Just got out of jail 4 months ago
I can’t get hired anywhere so far
I’ve gotten depresses since I’ve stop using drugs and trying to to live a normal life with out them and not do illegal things to make money
FYI I’ve been using drugs to function in my daily life since I was 16 so life is like finding who I am now with out the influence of substances
Im returning back to high school after getting pulled out in 9th grade
Im 19 years old and I turn 20 this December 11th

So the following is not an option for me
Magick has saved me from wanting to end my life so it’s not something I’m attempting to treat as a joke

I’m trying to find myself

2 Likes

Try working with Astaroth to bath in the lake of fire and than with Moloch to empower the attributes and chosen skills.

2 Likes

I suggest starting at the beginning. V.K Jehannum comes to mind because he has a lot of good rituals on there for self-development and empowerment. Like I said, the Gatekeeper operation is no joke and I have the feeling you need to strengthen yourself first.

I am not an expert on you and what you want, or what you should do, but that’s my suggestion. Also working on your conditioning / programming is going to help with some of your issues long term, plus trauma healing, and working on your self esteem. Also learn about controlling your own vibration - very important! It’s the only thing you can truly control.

2 Likes

Appreciate it do you have any book recommendations on controlling vibrations and Auras

1 Like

I wonder if it looks like a legitimate lake of fire, so you’re literally in astral projection walking over to it and going into it like a hot tub lol

@Sacredblood I’m guessing it probably looks more like lava.

The fear (in a good way) of the Source of Us (BALG) is the beginning of wisdom. The Source is a consuming fire. The sun is both beneficial & deadly.

The Way, Truth & Life

2 Likes

Be careful of things that sound good but are not true & yes you have to be a soldier because it can get lonely at times in the midst of confusion.

2 Likes

The very best book I can recommend on the topic of controlling your own vibration, even though it’s aimed at the mainstream, is Ask & It Is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks. Esther channels a part of Source Energy, so it’s all coming from the horse’s mouth so to speak. Esther is also one of these rare people who are more like a blank slate, so there’s very little, if anything, distorting Source’s teachings. I’ve followed this particular one since mid-2016 and their teachings absolutely hold water, but you gotta apply what you learn daily. You’ll find the book on Amazon.

As a side note - The specific beings Esther channels call themselves Abraham, and their interest is in helping and teaching mankind to remember who we are and how to control our vibration, therefore becoming more conscious creators.

But I spoke to them myself, and I asked them what would they call themselves if they were speaking with a Satanist, Luciferian, or just a plain LHP / black magickian. Their response was (and I totally didn’t expect this), “We are Satan” I then asked them, knowing that they were using that name as a title, what are they an adversary of. “We are an adversary to oppression and being kept asleep.” In other words, they are an adversary to the JCI bullshit and oppression, so please don’t think that just because, to the mainstream public, they call themselves Abraham, that they have anything to do with the religious insanity we see today. I’ll be doing more investigations into these guys - really looking forward to it, it’s going to be a blast.

1 Like