How can I go about drawing someone to myself?

So here is what’s on my mind. I’ve lived in the same small town my whole life, and there is a young woman who has likewise lived here her entire life. We went to school together (she is about one year younger than myself) and we’ve recently reconnected on Facebook. I’ve been thinking of attempting love spells and bindings on her and several other of my old classmates, but there is just one problem. I never see any of them. Some have moved away, though most of them not far. At any rate, I’ve had zero social life for the past few years, so my chances of finding a gf are relatively slim, even in this area. What I’m looking for some way to magically arrange to come into contact with a chosen person, because I’ve always understood that it’s uncertain proposition to cast a love spell on a stranger. I would be particularly interested in finding ways to bring people into specific situations such as a job or neighborhood

Or you might think to move from your home town…just a suggestion

It sounds to me like you need to do love drawings in general and not just on high school people. It also sounds like you need to get out there more. I don’t like the several others that you mentioned. Just really focus on one person. I would recommend hoodoo sweetening jars and bathing in rose petals, lavender, sugar and concentrating on your desires. You can also use angelic and demonic magick for this but in many cases what I’ve just posted is fine.

Thanks, I’ll try to get out more. It’s not easy because I’m somewhat introverted, and mildly autistic. I mean, I tend to be a mice guy, but as they say “Nice guys finish last”.

Maybe this topic belongs in the love, sex magic, and relationships category, but such a thing I could be used for more than just that.