How can I free myself from Demons which are molesting me?

She told me she hates everything I love.
And I think she tortures me with her servants to accept Bisexuality and I won’t accept this in my life.

Fine. You have already done the first step then.

I would also summon her and talk to her, see what she wants. Be friendly and assertive. Draw her sigil, wear perfume, put flowers on the worktable and a white candle, offer her a sweet wine and chocolate like a nice talk with a lovely lady. She is one after all

4 Likes

I second that, from what I have witnessed so far

3 Likes

@Rav
She was never a nice lady to me.

There was somewhere a misunderstanding probably.

3 Likes

She was lovely to me. Even gave me a nice recipe to try out. Better you make your peace with her as Rav suggested before doing the other things. You don’t want her as an enemy.

5 Likes

last night there were parasites who where bugging me too, i remember waking up and a
astral spider was in my ceiling (scared the shit out of me) so what i did was the Lesser Banishing of the Pentagram and the Incantation of Murmur

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/a-rite-to-murmur-for-when-spirits-are-fucking-with-you/

this incantation is 100% effective

3 Likes

@Faustus
Yes, I don’t want her as an enemy but there are her servants molesting me and she sent astral spiders to molest me. The last was what I forgot to write.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how it’s manifesting. Make your gesture of peace first of all. You will be surprised how often this pays off.

And I will reiterate to ignore advice telling you to mix systems. It is invariably coming from people who have no experience with this book.

1 Like

sounds like she is doing what you asked. You have to be careful when calling Spirits and know what your doing before hand. Spirits fulfill requests in their own way not always in ours, 90% of them do not follow human rules or morals. This doesn’t mean they are bad just not like us and we need to be aware of it.
This would also be a good lesson for you. Don’t call something without knowing the basics of protection first. It’s not like Spirits can’t get through protections but some (like Astaroth) will purposely mess with you if you don’t use protections in order to teach you.

Totally agree. Try to put your anger aside and remember, something could have pissed her off first. I don’t know this Spirit personally so as i said she could be giving you want you asked for or she could have been offended by something you did during the request. Make peace, and be strong.

4 Likes

Free will is a law in the spiritual realm. Say “no” and she will leave. Mean it. That’s all.
She probably didn’t mean any harm. Powerful spirits are usually feared or misunderstood.

You’re already free. Let her know that and she will respect your freedom.

If not, for whatever reason, then she’s not what she claims she is. Only weak spirits would do such thing. Banish.

And one important thing… they can use what’s already in your mind to get closer to you. Even if it’s something you’re hiding from everyone, including yourself. So even if you would consider this a negative experience, maybe you could learn from something about yourself. What you truly desire or fear in life.

And again, if she didn’t respect your free will, then banish without thinking twice.

2 Likes

I’d agree except I know powerful Spirits who might do something this extreme to smack a person awake.
Belial and Arachne are good examples as are a few from the Qliphoth.

Remember, Spirits have free will as well.

2 Likes

This is the case I believe. If they wanted to harm him he wouldn’t be able to tell the story. It’s just people sometimes forget to look deeper in themselves and only see what’s under their nose. Even if it’s a negative experience, there’s always something to learn from it, deal with it, then move on.

3 Likes

That I agree with.
Sometimes an experience won’t be pleasant.

1 Like