How can I focus energy for my chakras into one chakra

How do I focus my chakras energy into my third eye?

E.A. wrote an article about opening your third eye, that’s online here - these don’t always display correctly for people as they’re on an older part of the site, so I’ve copied the full text below just in case - apologies for leaving out some of the formatting:

[b]3 Secret Tips For Opening Third Eye[/b]

By E.A. Koetting

If you’ve looked into the subject of divination, soul travel, or even just meditation, you’ve probably come across the term, “Third Eye” more than once.

What is the Third Eye, how can you open it, and what will opening it even do for you?

The Third Eye is one of the human being’s most powerful energy centers, located in the center of the forehead. In Hindu mythology, the Third Eye is the energy center which, if opened and activated, will allow the individual access to all powers, even those of creation and destruction.

So, opening your Third Eye could be quite useful, since you’re working towards Becoming a Living God, right?

Then, how can you open your Third Eye, and allow the massive power that already exists within you to be unleashed?

The Secret Door to Power is Hidden Next to Your Eyes!

As I’ve studied under different mentors, who taught me the secrets of spiritual power, I picked up three tricks that have allowed me to open my Third Eye in seconds.

And these tricks are actually quite easy!

In fact, you can do them now, as you read this article.

1. The first thing that you want to do when opening your third eye is to relax your body, mind, and emotions. This may sound overly intuitive, but when you enter into real relaxation, you’ll discover how tense you are in your daily life.

One great visualization that I’ve found extremely effective for getting into a completely relaxed state is to imagine that there is a brilliant, white cloud floating above your head.

As you breathe in, imagine that the cloud comes down over the crown of your head. As you breathe out, feel all of the tension in the crown of your head disappearing.

It’s almost as if the bright cloud itself is absorbing all of your anxiety and stress.

Then, as you breathe in again, imagine and feel the cloud moving down over your eyes. Breathing out, exhaust all of the tension in your eyelids, forehead, and ears into the cloud.

You may think, “Well, this is silly; how could there be tension in my ears?”

We hold tension in every muscle and cell in our bodies. When you’re free of tension, you’ll be amazed to find out that, yes, even your ears are stressed!

This is the omnipotent power of your God Self pushing against this energy center, WAITING TO BE UNLEASHED!

Continue the visualization of the cloud moving down your whole body.

Once it reaches your feet, and even your toes are free of tension, imagine that the cloud simply disappears, taking your anxiety with it!

1. In this super-relaxed state, turn your attention to your forehead. You don’t need to imagine any sort of spiritual organ or magickal runes or anything of that sort.

Just bring your attention to the center of your forehead. Become aware of your skin, bones, and muscle in the center of your forehead.

After only a few seconds of focusing your attention on the center of your forehead, you’ll also notice something that has nothing at all to do with your physical body.

You’ll notice a definite pressure in the center of your forehead.

This is the omnipotent power of your God Self pushing against this energy center, WAITING TO BE UNLEASHED!

1. Inhale deeply, and notice how the pressure increases.

In fact, the longer that you focus your attention on your Third Eye, the more intense the pressure will become.

In only a few short minutes, it will feel like your head is going to explode with the power that is inside of you.
3 Secret Tips For Opening Third Eye

As you exhale, rather than just letting air out of your lungs, let out a long sigh.

The sigh will sound like an “AH,” like you are discovering a new level of relaxation.

The AH sound is actually called a Bija Mantra, which is a Seed Sound – a powerful sound that literally commands the forces of creation, sustenance, and destruction.

As the AH sound leaves your mouth, you’ll feel the pressure behind your forehead, the power of your Third Eye, moving out of your Third Eye.

This will feel like a door has opened in your forehead.

As you continue to breathe in, building pressure in your Third Eye, and breathe out, releasing that pressure with the Bija Mantra, an actual vortex of power will stream out of your Third Eye into the world.

As a word of caution, as you’re performing this SIMPLE meditation, you will indeed be generating a massive amount of raw power.

You’ll want to use this power in that moment to begin creating the situations that you’d like to experience in your life. Focus on those situations, and send the power of your Third Eye towards them.

This is just one of the THOUSANDS of tricks and methods that I’ve learned to activate the 3 Godlike Powers in myself, and in others.

You should take a RISK FREE look at my e-book, Become A Living God Free Trial for more methods, tricks, and tips to awaken the God within you!

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain you could accomplish the exact same thing using your butthole instead of your third eye.

You’re not moving energy, you’re focusing attention.

You can, actually - gonna have to trust me on that one though. :wink:

For most beginners, sticking to the conventional methods is useful because there’s more supportive lit, experiences, and also, you need a certain mastery of energy to do any of this, and your cranium is full of nerves and used to being the centre of your awareness, so that’s why it’s usually chosen.

1 Like

For most beginners, sticking to the conventional methods is useful because there’s more supportive lit, experiences, and also, you need a certain mastery of energy to do any of this, and your cranium is full of nerves and used to being the centre of your awareness, so that’s why it’s usually chosen.[/quote]

How do you tell your third eye to do something?

What helped me was just laying back super relaxed and listening to healing frequencies and they have some for the third eye. But I personally think any will do. just find one that vibes right with you.

I agree with the Cusp.I can do that using pore breathing.
I focus on the area i want,and then i pretend that i’m breathing through it.
I thought it was difficult to do it,but it’s more easier than it sounds.

And yes you can do that thing with almost every part of your body.

I honestly can’t answer that, it’s like asking how do you walk or raise your hand, if you see what i mean?

Just relax, and do it - Arainna has some good advice there, listen to something that will help you feel supported and focused in the right way.

For most beginners, sticking to the conventional methods is useful because there’s more supportive lit, experiences, and also, you need a certain mastery of energy to do any of this, and your cranium is full of nerves and used to being the centre of your awareness, so that’s why it’s usually chosen.[/quote]

How do you tell your third eye to do something?[/quote]

To put your intent out there to cause a change using your third eye?

I would also like to ask could you use subliminals to cause a that changes

Visored subliminal

Sage Mode subliminal

Tenseigan subliminal

Rinnngan subliminal

I’ve been interested in subliminal and the subconscious for a little bit I wonder if using their time would work with the subconscious mind to cause the changes in myself?

Try it and see, everyone’s mind works differently. Also, look up Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) if you don;t know about it already, also called “tapping” - that’s something that might help, it’s free to learn and very simple to do.

1 Like

How do you tell your third eye to do something to use your third eye to cause effects?

You’re asking a question that makes no sense. You don’t just tell your third eye to do things, as you build in skill and as you continue in energy work your third eye helps you with certain abilities automatically. It’s often not a conscious thing.

But this technique that I’ve used says that you can tell your third eye and it would do affect reality

[url=http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Tri_eye.htm]http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Tri_eye.htm[/url]

Just go strengthen your chakras and energetic body and you’ll see for yourself