How can I deepen my relationship with entities

So I’ve been working with demons and “Satan” for 10 years now. I did breaks for some months inbetween because I had no time due to studies but since months, I’ve been trying to get my connection to the other world back without success. I’ve also been trying to get in touch with Lilith since last year and I was communicating with her at the start for a week but no, sadly nothing anymore.
This morning my very christian boss talked to me and another coworker about her experience with her god. She had all those visions, prophetic dreams etc. and I kind of got jealous of her relationship with god. I did many rituals, prayers but never felt any entities being so protective of me, never giving me such visions or signals. The strongest connection I had was with Andras but this didn’t end well.

I must admit though, i’ve been (or still am a bit) suffering from depression which effects me when it comes to the energy for rituals or prayers.

Can anyone relate or share some advice? Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

You deepen the relationship by continuing to do work. I don’t really worship any deities, I’ll let my Christian friend pray for me but everything I do is usually a ritual. Unless it’s a prayer to Santa muerte but even that, I want to start doing actual workings with her not just prayers.

Do more rituals, you do magick to change your reality not for supernatural experiences. I’ll put it this way, the more serious you take the rituals and you more change that you enact in the world the MORE LIKELY you are to have a supernatural experience, but that is NOT the goal. The goal is to get work done.

I’ve had amazing experiences with angels, Jesus, and even Azazel. But it was work that got me that not hoping my next ritual would be supernatural.

3 Likes

I had a similar experience. The longest break I took from magic was about 3-4 years. Obviously, connections were lost. The only one staying close was Astaroth. I could feel her energy even though I was not engaged in any forms of magic. Also, I could feel Lucifer calling me back to the path. Even though I had these two, my break was not taken easily. I had to rebuild my connections, to become stronger and to take responsibility. I am still working on many of my skills, but I have good results regarding my work. I would say working on a daily basis with spirits would help you. I treat them as friends/family so it may be a reason why it was somehow easier for me to reconnect.
My mental health was constantly downgrading during the last 5-6 years. I had many breakdowns and I still have. Andras helped me a lot with it, although it still affects my life.
I would suggest trying to reconnect with Andras, since you had the strongest connection with him. Once I decided I have to reconnect, I started with Astaroth as she is my matron and stayed closed. I apologized, made some offerings and worked again improving and rebuilding our relationship.
Regarding visions and signals, maybe you should try training your astral senses more. It is difficult to just see/sense things without practice.
Just don’t give up. Follow you instinct. I believe deep down you know what you have to do.

3 Likes

Make offerings, put effort into the work and show gratitude, ask questions about them, what they like, the things they’re interested, it’s not that different than being friends with a human person, just be respectful don’t get too comfortable, some entities im sure are more playful but if you’re talking to Gods for example, no offensive or overstepping boundaries, those types of entities can become like friendly mentors or elders but that doesn’t mean there’s hierarchies just honor their energy

2 Likes

I am in agreement with all the previous statements. I leave offerings, involve them in tarot readings, dancing in front of the altar space, just sitting in quiet reflection in the divination room while listening to random music etc Even writing this my mind is naturally wandering to those that I work with and it brings a warmness to me and a smile on my face - that is also devotional, sometimes I’ll cook a meal and the name of an entity pops in my mind - I acknowledge this and think, mmm I’ll save some of this meal for that being. Sometimes the littlest things mean more x

4 Likes

Thank you all so much for your replies. It’s been days now where I continued my prayers, rituals and offerings almost everyday without expecting sudden results or contact and I will continue doing it!

4 Likes

This can be a very wonderful path you are undertaking. Developing a good relationship with a spirit can be a wonderful thing.