How can I contact someone who died 5 months ago

Only thing I would say to ignore when it comes to akashic records is the whole future lives thing, or the idea that it exists on a completely different plane, the way I experienced it imo anyway is that future lives don’t exist until you actually choose to reincarnate, I have no future lives present in mine because I made the resolve to no longer do so, of course it could change further out but until then it’s not present.

That and I find akashic records are personal to the individual i.e within the soul and not within a realm of some giant “library” of people’s lives.

2 Likes

how will I know what stage they’re in?

The phase is measured, at the moment in which its energy transformed to that dimension is sought, according to the phase in which it is in evolution it will manifest in this plane

thanks I’ll take note of that. when I die could I choose to be with specific spirits, like my friend for example?

1 Like

I mean my belief/experience is a bit different, I believe some people were originally demons, angels, Gods, yokai, and so forth prior to ever reincarnating. While some were human prior to reincarnation (by this I mean the very first form their soul chose to make itself) so while she could of always been something specific, you might not of been and would have to reincarnate as such there.

2 Likes

btw, i thought breaking free from the source/adversary was being able to choose if you want to reincarnate. or is that something else entirely?

1 Like

Yes it is.

1 Like

not really, you can choose to reincarnate regardless of that ideology.

2 Likes

According to EA and other beings, that is how it is.

In the necromancy that very tasty subject, because there are operators who have a lot of affection, union and ties with a deity with whom they militate, and if the deity accepts that protocol already when they die they will be in their transformed energy condition under the service of that power, and of course its essence will not be routed to the incarnation process

Well, for suicide your heart must be Very opressed and fucked up. So how could be a astral spirit so opressed be in a peaceful plane? I cant get it

1 Like

But there are also people who train themselves not to reincarnate and not to be of service of another being.

I dont believe the astral the same way you do, the astral to me is a mental-esque plane and even then it’s far from peaceful. There’s no such thing as a peaceful plane. The astral has toxic thoughtforms created by fear and other things created based on negativity, and these things often times prey on the inexperienced to feed off them, i.e leeches.

Even planes where actual living beings (non-thoughtforms exist such as the etheric) there’s beings with their own troubles, trials, and tribulations.

1 Like

How to summon a specific dead person
My wife and I used this ritual with great success about a month and a half ago two months. We lost oir daughter and needed closure and this helped us get it. My condolences and good luck…

2 Likes

lol that’s fine by me. i’m really curious where she was from and wouldnt mind experiencing it. finding out what I originally was is in the akashic records i take?

So you dont believe that energy attract energy in the spiritual plane? A suicider is on a extreme negative e painful energy level. So i believe that to must be near to your familiars (people in harmony with your energy aka painful spirits)
But its ok If you have another belief

Yes. Your whole past is in your akashic records.

1 Like

Not always. There are some that feel happy for leaving their body.

1 Like

that’s kind of confusing. then why would you wanna break from the source if you already can choose to reincarnate or not

1 Like

yes.

I believe it can in the astral, which to me is a mental plane. Whereas in the etheric were actual beings exist no energy attracts energy doesn’t matter. Some don’t suicide out of sadness so that logic is redundant.

Either way in both actual living beings and astral/thoughtforms, even in the astral you can go in with the most peaceful mind but you can still become a target for a malicious thoughtform someone else created or a leech that doesn’t want to fade so it feeds by scaring inexperienced projectors.