How can i contact Lucifer as a beginner

Okay thank you so much, and i have already made contact with him, but ill try this next time i call him, thank you so much

Yes, you have because. He mostly comes when you think about him or call him. And don’t dismiss him because he is a God/Archangel/Emperor of the fallen and people…

With these steps you build structure and you set the intent (by writing it down). Things will change in your life. But give it some time.

Ok got it thank you

1 Like

It’s very nice to listen to indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Using a sigil will not prevent anything else from slipping through.

1 Like

You are absolutely right. But doing it without a sigil gives us the same changes of something slipping through. For @Kitkatkenz6 another tip.

1. Before the evocation say:
    ‘Only spirits with positive intend and that I work withare welcome. Other spirits need to depart’
  2. After the evocation say
    ‘If negative energies slipped through this evocation, spirits that I’ve not invited, you are not welcome here and you need to depart’

This is a personal banishing

3 Likes

@Borgy thank you for the tips, very helpful

When you want to work with Lucifer it is important that you fully research him. Then begin by invoking him first which is very similar to making a phone call to a potential new friend. As well as all his favourite colours, insence and offerings also add some of his favourite gemstones/cystals. These are clear quartz, carneilian, ammosite fossil, garnet and black onyx…add one or all of these. He really appreciates the time and effort you put in.

This is my altar that I used for invoking Lucifer:

Also make sure you have the questions you want to ask him ready beforehand. There is a great ritual that Connor Kendall wrote up to help you invoke Lucifer on here.

Another tip I would recommend is to use a bannishing ritual first before you invoke. And you can use Lucifer’s bannishing ritual:

TOOLS NEEDED:
A piece of paper or an object with Lucifer’s sigil upon it.
METHOD OF RITUAL:
• Make sure are grounded and relaxed and perform some meditation to achieve this, 5 minutes or so will suffice.
•Connect with Lucifer’s energy and gaze at his sigil. Begin the ritual by facing East and say this incantation:
“My mind, body and soul is protected and is sourrounded by Lucifer’s protective energies.”

•Turn to the North and say:
“The energy of Lucifer flows through my mind, body and spirit.”

•Next face the West and say:
“The powers of Lucifer is surrounding me and protecting my ritual place.”

•After that face the South and say:
“By the will of Lucifer no other spirit shall interefere with this ritual.”

•Finally turn the East once more and say this:
“This ritual space, my mind, body and spirit and my intentions and this ritual are guided, powered and protected with the powers of Lucifer. Then so Mote it be.”

NOTE: All the above must be said with intent and belief.

6 Likes

Thx! u are the man! :slight_smile:

1 Like