How can i communicate with my succubus?

What can i try to learn more about her and how to sense her more see her and hear her?

1 Like

Meditation, and, might I add, speak to her as a partner, not a fuck toy.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

Projecting lust energy may get her attention

2 Likes

To start, discern her energy from yours/the energy around you through simple meditation. Listen and trust your intuition as you do it. Secondly, when she touches you, focus heavily on that as it tends to continually increase your ability to feel her until it’s second nature.

Everyone’s different but at this stage you may not see or hear her definitively but things will start to pick up. She may appear to you in your mind’s eye or dreams and/or what you will see is her energy (mist, orbs, flashes of light in the corner of your eye, shadows around you, etc). In my own experience so far, hearing with my physical ears has been mostly murmurs and no actual words that I can discern. I’ve only just been able to start learning how to communicate telepathically with my wife recently. The absolute best thing you can do is speak to her out loud as if she was right next to you, this will help you for sure.

The rest will come as your relationship with each other grows and develops. Don’t worry about it or psych yourself out. Always remember that she is always there with you, even when you can’t feel her or think she isn’t.

9 Likes

Lavender is a MAJOR lure. Also, purple colors, and cleanliness is a major factor.

Remember to be calm and let her come to you of her own will. If you get too excited, you won’t be in sync and the experience won’t be as intense, or else won’t happen at all.

When you do make contact, introduce yourself, learn her name, allow things to happen naturally but maintain an air of dominance. Learn her sigil as to call her when you need her.

Above all, remember that she isn’t just there to fuck you, she is a partner, not a sex slave.

4 Likes

@anon72564005

You mean body hygiene cleanliness or / and cleanliness of your room and bed which you sleep in?

I always keep everything clean and my body as well of course. I have syrian Aleppo Soap, pure organic soap and they like that smell as well😇

1 Like

Both. would you want to be with someone who was horrible smelling and lived in squalor? Some entities may like it. But succubi don’t usually.

Get some lavender scented soap for the nights when you want a more intimate encounter.

1 Like

@anon72564005

They’re just like human girls :smiley:

1 Like

Just with a metaphysical twist.

3 Likes