How can I be like this

Once again, I agree, but my code of good and evil is not the Christian one, or the popular culture one.
Someday I may write it down, and share it, but not now.

I just think that when in Rome…

1 Like

Then help him to be like chris brown. Do your thing…

Aye.
You’ll need discipline. And not your discipline from next door but some DISCIPLINE.
Get yourself help from a spirit that deals with slacking off because you need to get that out of your way first.
Get yourself dancing and singing lessons. Maybe you will need a decent amount of money to pay for some really good lessons so maybe a spirit can help out on that part.
Dancing and singing also needs creativity. Even if the lessons are designed like a blueprint that will fit for most of students you’ll need inspiration to pull through with that OUTSIDE of lessons, too. A spirit could help with that, too.
Have fun with doing your homework on “who” could help :v:t2:

3 Likes

Fucking thankyou. Finally someone who does something other than critises peoples choice in inspiration. Here’s a virtual cookie :cookie: :yum:

2 Likes

Same response to you then as well. Help OP become like chris brown. Help him to channel that energy.

In the meantime im going to get Donald Trump to posses me because I want to be a multi millionaire. Wish me luck while I’m grabbing women by the pussy…

1 Like

You just want that hair, be honest.

3 Likes

Damn straight i do

3 Likes

I start to think you perceive a conflict here that is not really here.
No one here is Chris Brown’s pet, I am only his lawyer here, and I don’t like him.

I just think it is about offering our best help to let OP become who OP want to become, and if he is abusive, then he will be abusive regardless.

But this was about dancing, and you dragged Chris Brown’s garbage into it when it was uncalled for, EVERYONE knows by now what Chris Brown has done, and everyone in this thread agrees it was shitty.

No one likes him, I don’t see what conflict you see when everyone agrees.

I am working with Ares, but I have not turned into a bloodthirsty maniac for that (sorry, Ares, but you are kinda murderous).

If it is in him, then yea, he would do it regardless, but I don’t know that, and you don’t know that, so please, can we get the OP a spirit to assist in singing and dancing!

I vote on Apollo.

You make the point that OP simple likes his dance moves and his singing. Is that really the case? OP said in his first line of the first post that " Everything about Chris Brown is Perfect"

I think OP is idolizes brown way more than just singing and dancing. Im trying to get OP to stop looking through rose colored glasses.

But like i said before - if you want to help him emulate chris brown - you go right ahead.

2 Likes

Ok, I admit now, that what I am saying here is guesswork.
I THINK he means everything musically about Chris Brown is perfect.

@DCKnight, you have been quiet this whole debacle, what are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Thank you for acknowledging my point. Im glad you re-read his post. OP never clarified the comment he made

If he does think “everything” about chris brown is perfect, am i wrong for trying to correct him as to the real Chris Brown? If it was simply singing and dancing ability - then cool - thats fine. But if it’s “everything” - then yes there may need to be some moral high ground taken here.

1 Like

Maybe he only knew him as the performer and nothing about his background? That happens a lot with celebs. Like I love HP Lovecraft and would love to be able to write like that but I don’t wanna be a racist lol

I started smoking cigarettes and pretty quickly graduated to Full Strength (Red packet) Dunhill International . Found out later these were John Lennon’s cigarette of choice. I started smoking because Bryan Ferry did. I sure owe Bryan a lot. My only regret is that for inexplicable reasons I never got into tobacco much earlier – like eight years old. I still bear the guilt of wasting so many years I could have been smoking, snuffing or using oral tobaccos.

Anyway, for teenage years I tried to become Bryan Ferry - so that every time I moved, I moved like him. Thankfully as a lounge-lizard, with cigarette smoke drifting, he didn’t move much. I respected him closer than the nearest heartbeat, trying desperately to somehow mirror his appeal. I know what it’s like and its completely fucked, so don’t do it. In all the world, you are the only you! And the lhp stresses rampant, ‘why-don’t-you-go-fuck-yourself’ individuation!

My advice is that you start getting into nicotine, but I always counsel that, don’t I?

Al.

A lot of people have a difficult time separating the art from the artist. Actors get confused with their characters all the time. A great example is Daniel Radcliffe and Harry Potter. I remember there was an uproar from fans when he was cast in a production of Equus. For those of you who aren’t familiar, the main character gets fully naked on stage, and these people were upset because they still looked at Radcliffe as the 12 year old boy wizard and not the twenty something actor that he actually was.

However, while some performers do try to live up to a character, like Christopher Reeve did with Superman, and Chris Evans did with Captain America, one can be a great performer and still be a shitty human being, just like one can be a super star sorcerer and an abusive asshole. One’s innate talent in something has nothing to do with one’s personality traits.

Sadly, for the OP, he will never be able to dance and sing like Chris Brown, even with spirit help. While he can certainly model the moves, and take dance lessons and singing lessons, he will never duplicate the talent of Chris Brown. What he can do, as I believe @Qayos suggested, is develop whatever talent he does have through invocation, and give it his own unique expression.

There are millions of talented people in the world. What sets the famous apart is the unique expression of what they do. That is what you want to aim for.

4 Likes

I could actually see Lilith and Agrat bat Mahlet being helpful when it comes to singing and dancing. The important thing would be to learn the basics of both and slowly build your own style as you go (this will mean some sort of training outside of ritual and a lot of hard work practicing). While artists often appear completely unique (hence their popularity), mastering basics of a craft is a requirement to turn it into an art, regardless of what spirit you work with

2 Likes

I am kinda sorry for late reply, but for absolutely honest I thought Chris Brown is cool nigga, I never knew he likes mistreating woman, but this doesn’t mean anything on me, I just like the way he dances and singing voice.

2 Likes

You wanna learn to dance and sing?

Chris Brown’s, very obvious, influence is Michael Jackson. The latter had talents that was waaaay above Brown, too. MJ’s dancing were so effortless and natural that when someone else tries to dance like him, it looks weird, awkward and unnatural.

…and it looks weird and unnatural when Brown dances like Jackson, doesn’t it?