Household offerings

What would be a decent household offering someone could make to a god. If it’s a god of wisdom, what offering, that’s available in your average household, would be acceptable for something such an invocation.

1 Like

My spirit is a fae dragon and when I ask she says things as simple as a bowl of lettuce or green candals they are simple things around my house and it is love by her to quote her [AN OFFERING TO ME ISNT HARD TO FIND OR COST THE WORLD IT IS THE THOUGHT AND THE FEELING IN YOUR HART WHEN YOU OFFER IT THAT COUNTS] hope this helps at all

3 Likes

Maybe some nice candle holder.

3 Likes

Its the intention of the offering so it could be something simple. Maybe a small statue of figurine of an animal related to them or their element. An owl, cat etc.

4 Likes

I’m Guessing it’s Athena? So go for things that are sacred to her, so perhaps something as simple as olives or a olive branch, the symbol of the owl or snake. different yarns as shes goddess of weaving too lol. If its not Athena i still suggest doing something similar with the other deities correspondances.

5 Likes