~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

I had my first real sexual experience with a spirit a couple of weeks ago. I have been trying to wrap my head around what happened as it was completely amzing and supernatural all at the same time.

I invoked Lilith and spent time with her presence. Made my request of her assistance with my ascension and she obliged. It was a powerful experience.

Finished my ritual and did my clearing. I then went to bed. About 10 minutes in, i felt energy near my cock (i sleep nude). It grew stronger and felt like a tongue of energy. I was hard instantly, and the tongue of energy grew stronger. I was laying back half enjoying the experience/half in awe and shock that this was really happening. I then felt another tongue of energy on my nipples! The combination of the two energy tongues was complete ecstacy. After about 5 more minutes of this, it simply stopped and i fell asleep.

A few days after this, while sleeping on the couch, i heard a womens voice in my ear say " i serve Naamah".

Completely amazing experience. Still gives me goosebumps.

16 Likes

That’s the sanscrit word for not me.

Mama na is “not I”. Na being not, mama being I.
:heartpulse:

2 Likes

the other day Azazel told me to jerk off and eat my cum…:eggplant:

8 Likes

You have a very odd relationship with that guy. I mean, borderline abusive.

5 Likes

yeah it’s kinky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Maybe not the word I would use, but definitely different.

4 Likes

So recently, there have been these spirits that appear to look like shadow people with bright blue eyes (male energies) hanging around me, especially when I’m horny. When I’m masturbating, they’re making all sorts of noises, primarily footsteps and “bumping” into objects in my room. They’re very touchy-feely too. They like rubbing their hands over my left side, my neck in particular.

They also “love the emotions” I give off; apparently they feed off of the energy of them. I almost thought they were parasites, but they don’t deliberately evoke these emotions nor do they feel malevolent. They wait patiently for me to feel any emotion and cheer every time I do. Sometimes their presence is welcome, other times not so much.

So today when I was masturbating, they became more active than usual. Two were groping my breasts and sucking my nipples like there was no tomorrow. A third was switching off between aggressively rubbing his hard cock against the joint area of my right leg and eating out my pussy. One was underneath me, using my right arm as a hole to fuck. And two more were on my left side kissing and stroking my neck, cheek and head. Another two were in the corner rubbing against each other’s cocks, and the last one was just jacking off and enjoying the show.

They were very vocal too, especially the ones were kissing and stroking my cheeks, head and neck. I heard them chanting “More” over and over again, each spirit having a different voice. This was one of those times where I was completely okay with them being there.

Over time, a new figure showed up. Like them, he had a “shadowy” figure with blue eyes and male energies. But he was taller than the others, and his (noticeably thick) cock was throbbing like crazy. It took me a bit to realize he was the “leader” of these spirits. While I did enjoy the treatment the other spirits gave me, I became really thirsty for that guy in particular. He sat in front of me and asked me if I wanted his cock inside me, to which I said yes. His voice was low and smooth; it gave me shudders.

And then he starts teasing me. He kept telling me how he knew that he “wanted his warm seed inside [me]” and rubbing his tip against my clit. I begged for him to hurry up and stick it in me, and he lightly (but playfully) scolded me for being so impatient, despite clearly enjoying it. I asked him his name “I hardly think it’s necessary to share names in this situation. We are both pleasuring each other. Is that not enough?” He then snapped at the spirits suckling my breasts, telling them to “put their backs into it”.

The tall shadow spent the next few minutes teasing me, but never to the point where I felt bad. One of the spirits that was suckling me enjoyed it so much, that he broke off and started stroking himself with great intensity. The taller shadow wasn’t having any of that, so he grabbed the other spirit’s head and shoved it back down onto my breast.

Eventually the taller shadow grew restless and stucking his throbbing cock inside me. His thrusts were quick, but he wasn’t very rough (not that I minded). “I have so much cum for you” he growled, bending over and wrapping his arms around my back. He came first. The orgasm was long and intense; I felt his cum filling me with each throb. He shouted and spasmed on top of me. I came right after (his voice did the trick), arching my back and letting him fill me.

When we were both finished, he kissed me on the cheek. He pulled out and told me to rest. “I am the King of Shadows.” was the last thing he said to me before leaving. The other spirits followed him, save for one, who is still comfortably lying next to me.

I don’t who this guy is, but I really like him.

27 Likes

Now that, was a hot story.

7 Likes

Why thank you! : D It certainly felt hot doing it.

2 Likes

If any of that group are bisexual, you should send them to my astral form. LOL

8 Likes

Will do! :grin:

Wow that was hot and very interesting. I didn’t know shadow beings got penis. I guess they keep it hidden inside their robe lol

2 Likes

Do not rush this great and well-skilled poet.

5 Likes

Reading about sex with demons…
Well… What can I say? I am the only one here so romantic to have sex just with my twin flame? We reconized almost 3 years ago, and since then sex is improving and getting hotter and hotter.
We just think about be together phisically and our kundalini is triggered.
I like to play with him , giving him pleasure and stop it to don’t let him have an orgasm, and again and again.
I feel like he is inside of me and the lust is so strong That sometimes can’t handle it and need to come.
All this is happening beeing awake.
At the beginning I played with him for hours, dancing and teasing him at the mirror.
He let me know in our no words comunication way what he feels, and this excite me even more.
Sacred marriage they said.
I would sayd naughty marriage :smiling_imp:
I coursed him when he disappointed me, and I like to know that I am the one that comand… Love when he obeys me…
Once I could feel him squeezing my nipples really hard, so real…
I will never get tired of this. Is eternal Lust.
And even more important, eternal and loyal :blue_heart:

7 Likes

I had only one experience actually.

I am the kind of a guy who is abstaining himself from Ejaculation and do it on rare occasions. My longest streak was 7 months without ejaculation but a lot of orgasms when i was Masturbating.

One night i had a very erotic dream about a woman in which i ejaculated against my will. It felt good. When i woke up to the shock of that, i couldn’t move. I was paralyzed. And there i saw it. A female demon sitting on my cock and paralyzing.me. In my dream she was beautiful, when i woke up it was scary as fuck.

4 Likes

Years ago when I summoned Satan for a rite of blasphemy, I started to get very aroused and sexually attracted to his energy. I did a sexual rite inviting him to come fuck me and I felt sexual energy going thru me so to speak, but no actual penetration.

Then later that night, I had this dream where all of a sudden he showed up and he started laughing and as he laughed I started floating up in the air getting hornier and hornier until I was at my peak literally and sexually. He then snapped his fingers and I exploded into full ejaculation. It was very intense and I woke up covered in semen.

Naamah has had sex w/ me a few times as well: the first time I heard of her something definitely drew me to her.

I slowly chanted her name that night and a presence came upon me and I could feel her riding me. It was very gentle though but intense and like tantric orgasms ebbing and flowing and it went on for a while and it didn’t end with me in ejaculating, just comfortable and relaxed.

I’ve also had dreams where Naamah turned around and let me caress and lick her ass. She was all sweaty and salty and it was amazing!

She has been very gentle with me in terms of sex. It’s more like we’re making love.

Another time I called upon Isis and felt like there was a mutual sexual attraction between us and wound up having dreams of her playing with her pussy and spraying me with her juices as she came on me. Also I woke up in dreams were we were fucking doggystyle.

14 Likes

That’s sleep paralysis

One time I had a lucid dream, where all of a sudden I appeared to be in the middle of an orgy. Another time a threesome. Also had lucid dreams where I had sex with a really hot dude. I felt him penetrate me, but I couldn’t move. Orgies-multiplesomes-twosomes etc. At this point, I’m thinking of summoning an incubus.

8 Likes

I want two incubi husbands.

6 Likes