~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

Can you share the spell and pm me

The member you are replying to hasn’t posted since last year so the chances are high he will not reply to you.

So do you experience this in your head ? Or are you actually seeing this. I’m just curious because I feel like a god/angel/demon or what ever they may be have been trying to get into co tact with me sexually, in my dreams. They’re VERY persistent too, but in my dream I keep meaning to ask them who they are, or I do and just forget. I’m not sure if this is my imagination but it’s been happening for a couple nights in a row now…

2 Likes

It can get physical or you can get pulled out of the body and it can be astrally.

they are able to manifest a physical body.
I heard people mention raped by negative entities where they were left bleeding and needed stitches.

for succubus I heard the story of a wife where she once woke up and she saw her husband penis moving around and the shaft moving up and down like he was having sex with an invisible being.

I myself I had experienced two years ago it started with sex in the dream then I woke up and the session was still going on it felt very physical I freaked out and it just stopped

6 Likes

I feel it, but I’m seeing the specific appearances mentally.

I heard people mention raped by negative entities where they were left bleeding and needed stitches.

Yes, I can agree with it. I had these kind of experiences before. Bleeding, pain, and scratches by Them.

Some older ones (3 different)

I hope I can enjoy some kind of experiences physycally
in the future with my beloved Gods, one day. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wine_glass:

4 Likes

Those are from negative energy? They must have been strong ones if they are old the marks.

I dont wana know how they look like fresh :fearful:

Never been scratched but I heard it hurts a lot. I been pulled out of bed and suffocated by having something sit on my chest.

2 Likes

Did it feel negative being?

This is a question that I will always ask.

Why can this negative beings manifest so easily? a while the ancient gods may require a evocation. :thinking:

3 Likes

Not quite actually. Even though I was freaked out I didn’t feel any negative vibes when I woke up. Just had got me thinking of not a demon or god, could it be possible that it were another human trying to reach out to me sexually ?

2 Likes

No, they were not. Some of them was my good Demon friends, just sometimes it happenes when… you know… the things are became too good, wild and you lost control. :roll_eyes::wine_glass: As They did…

Never been scratched but I heard it hurts a lot. I been pulled out of bed and suffocated by having something sit on my chest.

Yes, these can be freakin’ weird experiences. I know them very well, for some reasons all entity around me was god damn sexual. And I did not know the true reason of it.

My first sex act with a Demon happened when I was 12 years old. And from that age, it is regular.

4 Likes

Thats possible it could have been another human being or there could be another race. There are so many races that exists when I first got into the occult I was shocked to hear the fairies are real and goblins and elves and many others mythical beings

6 Likes

It could have been a human being. Sometimes others have gifts and they do not know they could masturbate think about you and project to you during their sleep. They would wake up the next day thinking it was all a dream.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to see how these next few nights will be. I know you just stated you had something similar happen to you, where you woke up and it still felt physical, did you feel like it was a demon/angelic entity or did it feel human ?

1 Like

It felt like he was a succubus I regret for making her leave I was a Christian at that time and I thought she was the devil or something like that.

I’m tried to get her back I did that letter of intent but nothing happened.

You should not fear that being remember you are a god.
You can simply tell it to stop and it’s enough. If it keeps
happening try the Lesser banishment ritual of the pentagram

9 Likes

In my case it is does not seems like to me that I can telling “stop” to Belial, by the way. :laughing::wine_glass:

Either way yes, you are right with this part. Agreed. )

2 Likes

Thank you for that and the video :fist:t2:

1 Like

I adore when they leave physical marks. It always makes me feel precious. My favorite by far was an intense burning and marks that looked like I’d been bitten by a snake. I vibe strongly with venomous spirits. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve had a “sex dream” a few years ago mentioned in mt first finding the Balg forum -dec.18

1 Like

I used to wake up with marks on my body never considered why though. Long time ago