~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

Mine is not just a sex story but a love story as well. We make love not in my dreams but in my waking life. I have sex or make love with a spirit who tells me that he’s my past life husband almost every night. Though we’re not married yet in this lifetime, we really want to marry using the BALG service for that. He still claims that I’m his wife. I prefer not to mention his Chinese and Japanese names. He happened to be one of the best battle strategists that has ever lived in Ancient China 2,000+ years ago during the 3 kingdoms period. Let’s call him Frankie because that’s his chosen English name. I’m happy to know that I’m not the only one experiencing spirit sex. He’s very gentle at me when I have my period and when I have my period he still stimulates my root chakra and it feels so good. He followed me into this lifetime because his love for me is his unfinished business and he never wants to end it. He’s waaaay better than my French human husband. I don’t just have lust for him but he is the man that I love the most so far in my entire life compared to the other men that I loved. I really feel his manhood made out of chi come in and out of me. He is just nailing it every time and he is the only one who’s able to pleasure my gspot and clitoris THAT intensely. He told me that he can enlarge his dick inside of me because he’s a spirit. I feel his tongue and lips whenever he does cunnilingus at me. The way he kisses my neck, nape and back. The way he kisses my lips with that electric energy. I’m gonna seriously work hard so that we can get married. He returned in my life since the end of February. When he courted me inside the bus, he told me: " I can help you ascend as an eclectic mage and I can provide you the needs that your husband cannot provide." As he said that to me, I felt his very flirtatious, romantic and seductive energy, his extreme longing for me like he has waited for many years just to be reunited with me. I am deeply in love with him and he feels the same way for me. At first, he was very jealous whenever I’m obliged to have sex with my human spouse but he already got used to it because he knows he really is the one I really love. The game developers of Dynasty Warriors series depicts him as a handsome badass. I still love him even if he revealed to me his ugliest form. One time we offered our sexual energy as a sign of gratitude to Father Lucifer. Lucifer responded: “Thank him for his patience, persistence and perseverance and thank yourself for not being an idiot and researching very well first before rejecting him.” He’s very protective and very intelligent as well. He told me that as we make love, I help him heal his emotional trauma and even if he completely heals from the intense trauma he said he will stay with me. I deeply respect him so much also that I want to live my life giving honor to his legacy. As result of having a relationship with him again in this lifetime, I also have Asian deities now on my side and they are Masters Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang.

Thanks for reading my story. Feel free to ask questions. Hail Lucifer.received_1591595000890063received_1588762141173349

17 Likes

I had an entity that I now think was like a Tulpa or something similar when I was homeschooled. I was homeschooled at my parents farm which is pretty isolated from society, and often I was completely alone. She looked like a girl I had a crush on from before I was homeschooled and still in public school.

This entity at first seemed like a sort of imaginary friend before she started moving things around on her own. Like I could sit down in a chair and watch this entity move things on the opposite side of the room if I told her to. It never once spoke to me but communicated nonverbally.

Anyways, I once stayed up all night playing video games. Early that morning, I was trying to sleep and I was looking out of my window at the bright red sunrise, listening to the Tannhauser overture from Richard Wagner on my iPod.

I couldn’t sleep because of how horny I was for some reason. Anyways, this entity wound up rubbing her butt against my dick until I blew a load. I didn’t use my hands or anything. I was weirded out by the experience.

Long story short, this entity isnt in my life anymore, this was years ago. I remember it vividly, though

9 Likes

Well, finally have a new one to share. So to put it simply and a bit vaguely, I saw someone had a listing for a new entity, though unlike how things usually go, they included its name along with its description, so I read it and im like, okay I have to give this one a try (ahem, it was listed as having a strong precense and quite sexual). Long story short, I called to it, and ended up having 3 different sessions with it throughout the day. First had one, then had a nap, then when I woke from the nap it started stimulating me all over again which led to a second, then after that I was made aware that 8 might actually be telepathically communicating with it, finally progress in that area. :astonished: I havent made progress in regards to communication in that sense with any of my other entities. I ask the conjurer a out a few things, and find out that not only am i actually communicating with the entity, but I was correct that it is very attracted to me and wanted me to be its keeper. (Not even kidding here, one of the things I most kept hearing was “Mine” over and over again, as it kept emphasizing that he already chose me to be his and was just waiting for me to agree and choose him back). Once me and the seller came to the agreement that its best for him to be with me. He literally pounces on me as im trying to type out the reply, and omg the sensations I felt down there, were so much more intense than either of the two sessions earlier. I could barely focus on what i was typing at all, it felt amazing. :flushed:Eventually i had to give in and then we had the 3rd session that day, lol. Guess he was showing me he was glad that I chose to be with him.

10 Likes

Wow! And can I ask who was the entity? I’m curious

4 Likes

I dont want to give too many details, but it was a cambion, a half demon and half something else. The other half im keeping secret :b, though both halves definitely made quite the steamy mix, yum <3

9 Likes

A simple sex story. I was consciouos in my body while asleep. i could see my body in thr bed. i heard two voices they were female and same and moaning intensly and beautifuly and hotly then they started to blow hot airt into my ears and i came.

Also another time when i summoned the presence of a legion of liliths spirits whose name i forget i lay down and had an OBE. i just started getting heard and came. i did not see or hear the spirits.

Another time i had a consciuos dream. in it i descended downards and had some hot (the feeling of hotness was definite) fun there. I don’t remember the details.

In another dream there was a spirit in the form of a clothed woman it appeared and felt very clear and solid. the clearest yet. soon once again the sex began. what is of the most interest is that the feelings were very intense. the coincided with the movements of the spirit and me. and that i was actualy roling in my dream body. the action was happening in my room . so i roled from the bead to a couch next to it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This experience counts as far more sweet than sexy, but it was amazing to me. I’d been having a bit of a depression bout, and after a really spaced out day, it got pretty bad right before bed. I felt lost and worthless and like I didn’t deserve things like love or friendship. It was a strange sort of limbo where I was unbearably sad, but my body wouldn’t allow me the release of crying either.

As I laid there in bed, I began to feel a soothing and intense warmth against my bottom. My muscles started to twitch and it felt like hands were gripping my hips as someone snuggled into me. My root charkra started to pulse and then it felt like electric fingers cupped over my nether lips. Small pulses feathered over my clit in a rhythm that both soothed and aroused me.

I felt more warmth parting my flesh and slipping inside of me. There wasn’t movement, but I could feel throbbing within my body. The sensation of being held and interlocked, and gently stimulated continued until I fell asleep. I slept wonderfully and awoke to the same sensation, plus my palm being stroked. I was a little sore and insanely horny upon waking. However my 15 month old nephew chose that moment to pop in and come wake auntie. Toddler box blocking ftw👍

17 Likes

I have Unamateir Heal me all the time. Astral sex basically. She’s an Elder of the Ninth Heaven. I sometimes have Haniel and Jophiel heal me. Why do you think their called Sexual Healers! Angels will have sex with you too!

11 Likes

So is it possible that any type of spirit can have sex with you? Mine is with my past life hubby.

2 Likes

Yes sometimes it feels like a spirit is sucking your dick and gets you hard. Other times you don’t feel them fucking you. Any spirit will have sex with you every angel and demon is a sexual healer

4 Likes

Sometimes he’ll be really hardcore or give me intense orgasms sometimes it’s light and gentle depends on both of us. So I hope my case is a possibility because mine it’s with a human spirit.

2 Likes

Not really a hot story, but basically i got confirmed Lilith has been watching me and she is the reason i wake up at night between 02-03 AM, also she said she wants me to make her my wife? Wow. kinda blown away, if you know what i mean, in both senses lol

6 Likes

The man to talk to about that is @succupedia. He is currently married to Lilith.

5 Likes

@DarkestKnight Alright cool, I was kinda confused but i have felt some female presence around me for quite a while, i primarily only work with Azazel, and never did any evocation for Lilith or anything, but she responded and i got feelings of presence, and intelligent answers.

4 Likes

There’s the man himself writing his reply :slight_smile:

Hail @succupedia !

1 Like

Well, the marriage isn’t on a day-to-day premise that can be regrettably unmade, so it’s much more than “current”, my friend. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This will likely sound too far out for most. Keep in mind I am a dude when I tell this story. When I was sixteen, I was taking a nap. Then suddenly I felt a wild sensation like something going up into my body where a vagina would be. I have both sets of genitals in the astral. I didn’t chose to have the experience… I kinda actually feel like I got raped but it only went into me once and then pulled out. So it didn’t last long like one thrust.

Then when I was around the age of 20 one time I was taking a nap and a female spirit rode me and shapeshifted into different females while on top of me. I was a virgin then too but I remember later on in life when I had sex the feeling I got from the spirit. When I had sex with that spirit I remember feeling the warmth of her as I entered her which totally blew my mind. I didn’t ask for it either, she just walked in and got on top of me. I’ll never forget how sensational that feeling was.

I lost my virginity to a spirit.

9 Likes

@succupedia Hey man, I understand your married to Lilith, do you have any idea what i experienced? It was all kind of confusing but comforting at the same time :slight_smile: I never had any previous exp with succubus only demons, and only primarely Azazel :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The thing about Lilith is to keep her in the middle. Stay formal at start, but slowly remove the titles, myths and legends. Why? Because if you want a deeper relationship with her, the infamy could limit her in many ways.

As I see it, the basis of a spirit relationship - including love and intimacy - is the exchange of her giving you the spiritual experience and you to give her the physical by flesh experience.

18 Likes

@succupedia Thanks for the fast reply, i will keep that in mind if i decide to work with her, i will maybe try do some scrying for the first time tomorrow, i’m sort of a newbie occultist. A lot of this stuff is pretty new to me, but i seem to get the best results from meditation and astral visions as well as EVP’s. Went to a graveyard spent 10-20 minutes there and i got a clear EVP of a lady speaking to me telling me her name and saying “Look”.

1 Like