Hoodoo Candles

How reliable are hoodoo candles, the glass prayer candles. I want a little boost in my magick to help speed things along with wooing this girl. But she is jaded after a lot of bad relationships. Progress is slow but it is getting there. Just not fast enough.

I heard Lucky Mojo is pretty good and from the readings I have been getting from some very nice people here, It appears that she and I are going to happen… unless I fuck things up.

Just wanted to see if anyone has used the hoodoo candles before
[url=http://www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html#vigil]Candle Ministry - Missionary Independent Spiritual Services Candle Services and Prayer Requests

Don’t waste your time. Do it yourself completely or have someone else do it.

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:3531”]Don’t waste your time. Do it yourself completely or have someone else do it.[/quote]… If I get the candle service then someone else will do it lol. Don’t have a lot of space at my place right now also.

I thought you were trying to use them to supplement your own magic, sorry.
It could work, but I would prefer actual work, not just a candle and prayer.

[quote=“Euoi, post:4, topic:3531”]I thought you were trying to use them to supplement your own magic, sorry.
It could work, but I would prefer actual work, not just a candle and prayer.[/quote]
Well I am lol, I mean am working with sitri for the issue while getting a candle to help with the process. I want to help give the issue a little push forward. Thats all.

Don’t do that. You don’t want a conflict of energies from two different people.
Then my original advice still stands; Do it yourself totally, or leave the work completely in someone else’s hands.