Hoodoo books?

Anyone know any good hoodoo or conjure books?

2 Likes

What type of conjure are you looking for? Deep south, Appalachian, or Deitsch?

1 Like

Honestly I’m looking at them all.

I’ll get a list together tomorrow. It won’t be huge, and mostly Deitsch Hexerei/Brauchurei but it’s a good place to start.

5 Likes

Mama star, and try tarostar.great books.

1 Like

The last one is a podcast focused on American folk magick.

Thats about all I can do for now. Most of what I know comes from Appalachia and the Pennsylvania Deitsch.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Voodoo-Hoodoo-Spellbook-Alvarado-Denise-ebook/dp/B0746BFBRJ/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1530029640&sr=1-4&keywords=hoodoo

4 Likes

Alright. I want to try both hoodoo and voodoo as they’re both two different systems yet seem to run off of similar continumms.

Can I use Voodoo if Im a white person? Or it is closed for me? Thx for the answer

Of course you can. Magic doesn’t depend on your skin color.
A lot of people communicate with Norse gods and they don’t have to be white or vikings to do that.
In fact, Russian tradition incorporated a lot of voodoo rituals and they work perfectly for many people.

1 Like

Oh, but i heard that somewhere for example just Africans people should uses only voodoo.

By that logic christianity should be available to jews only :slight_smile:

If you are worried, though, you might want to try something else for starters and come back to voodoo when (and if) you are ready.

1 Like

Friendly reminder, please do not offer pirated materials on this forum.