Honey love spell

WHAT YOU’LL NEED

• 1 jar with lid
  • 1 pink candle
  • Honey (if you don’t have honey, use sugar instead)
  • Paper
  • Pen or pencil
  • One of these herbs (fresh or dried): Bay leaf, Lavender, Cinnamon.

HOW TO MAKE A HONEY JAR SPELL

• The jar you use must have a lid. You can use any type of jar, even a bottle, provided it has a lid that seals well.
  • On the piece of paper, write the person’s full name.
  • Take a pinch of the herb you chose and sprinkle it on top of the paper. have purifying and protective qualities.
  • Fold the paper once towards you and put it inside the jar.
  • Take a spoonful of honey and add it to the jar. Add another spoonful until it covers the paper entirely. Say the following spell
    20200504_235925
  • Seal the jar tightly. Place the pink candle on top of the lid and light it.
  • Meditate upon the candle flame, visualizing the person sweetening their attitude toward you. Picture this person smiling, being kind, and paying attention to you.
  • Never let candles burn unattended. If you leave the room, put out the candle and keep burning it once a week or whenever you feel like it. Once the candle is totally out, toss the remains of wax and keep the jar closed, stored in a dark place where nobody will touch it.

This spell is belongs to

Spells8

4 Likes

@DarkPhoneix Where was this spell taken from? If it is not your own work, please provide attribution.

Do you mean add the page where I get it from ?

Yes. If you took this from a website, please either name the author or the site. That way it will not be mistaken for your own work.

1 Like

Allright. I did.

1 Like

Thank you. Please remember for the future to include such information if you take anything from another site and post it here. That way no one can accuse you or the forum of stealing their work.

We had someone not so long ago post a lot of stuff cribbed from other sites and try to pass it off as their own, so that’s why we ask for attribution. :+1:

1 Like

That is fair enough :blush:

1 Like

If that magic works for me it will work for everyone because I did it for someone who is impossible though.

1 Like

Thanks for posting! Do you think the pink candle could be substituted for a red one? And would love to hear more on how it worked for you? Did it take a long time to realise?

2 Likes

I used red candle because I did not have the pink one back then,

I Also used sugar instead of honey,

My ex is stubborn goat, so it still does not have any effects

(Waiting for the impossible)

what is this spell supposed to do, i did not see in description

It says it should sweeten the person’s attitude

1 Like

How abt someone who’s not in contact Since last 3 years?
Will it work ?

You can give it a try.

Yep,
But right now I’m preparing myself to work with lucifer for the very first time.
As I’m a beginner here.

Do you keep the jar closed and locked away for life? Or for some particular period of time? What happens if it opens or breaks ir if someone messes with it or it gets exposed to sunlight?

Well, keep us uptaded :innocent:

1 Like

Currently im scared :disappointed:
What if anything went wrong n all.

1 Like

Well try to work with Chamuel instead.

Create a circle before you start working with any entity

That circle ypu choose to create will protect you