WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 jar with lid
- 1 pink candle
- Honey (if you don’t have honey, use sugar instead)
- Pen or pencil
- One of these herbs (fresh or dried): Bay leaf, Lavender, Cinnamon.
HOW TO MAKE A HONEY JAR SPELL
- The jar you use must have a lid. You can use any type of jar, even a bottle, provided it has a lid that seals well.
- On the piece of paper, write the person’s full name.
- Take a pinch of the herb you chose and sprinkle it on top of the paper. have purifying and protective qualities.
- Fold the paper once towards you and put it inside the jar.
- Take a spoonful of honey and add it to the jar. Add another spoonful until it covers the paper entirely. Say the following spell
- Seal the jar tightly. Place the pink candle on top of the lid and light it.
- Meditate upon the candle flame, visualizing the person sweetening their attitude toward you. Picture this person smiling, being kind, and paying attention to you.
- Never let candles burn unattended. If you leave the room, put out the candle and keep burning it once a week or whenever you feel like it. Once the candle is totally out, toss the remains of wax and keep the jar closed, stored in a dark place where nobody will touch it.
This spell is belongs to