Honey Jar on Reconciliation

Hi everyone, I need your opinion, I did a Honey Jar with dolls to get my ex reconcile with me, he did came back but we haven’t made any progress whatsoever, he get enraged with a single comment and then leave for days, what do you think is going wrong here? Cz I can’t determine if he is been influenced by someone else, what do you recommend? Thanks

You could begin by doing a reading, or getting one done, to ID whether someone else has their hooks into him, and then if it’s positive, do a freeze spell on them to get them out of his life.

Also, work some more on him so he only hears you with good ears and doesn’t fly off the handle or assume the worst about everything you say.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7360”]You could begin by doing a reading, or getting one done, to ID whether someone else has their hooks into him, and then if it’s positive, do a freeze spell on them to get them out of his life.

Also, work some more on him so he only hears you with good ears and doesn’t fly off the handle or assume the worst about everything you say.[/quote]

Would you recommend to ask a spirit for help?

I always recommend Hathor for matters of love, lust, family, anything like that where harmony needs to be brought back - you can try making contact by simply lighting a white (or turquoise) candle or tealight, near your spell, and asking her for her aid with this.

Her Wikipedia page has good information to begin forming a connection, and also an image that’s suitable for use as a reference point to begin with. See how you get along with her, I love her, I think she’s amazing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What did you put in the honey jar? just the name? picture? I mean did you “load” it?

Yes a picture and some oils I got from a rootworker

You need a link not just a name and picture.

You need personnel effects like something they owned, DNA, a note they wrote on etc

Or at the least their birthday or a parents name.

As of now you’re links extremely weak

[quote=“Mider2009, post:7, topic:7360”]You need a link not just a name and picture.

You need personnel effects like something they owned, DNA, a note they wrote on etc

Or at the least their birthday or a parents name.

As of now you’re links extremely weak[/quote]i agree with you. If you dont have access to that stuff you could find where they live and get dirt from thier house or at the very least thier job or school they go too. I tell everybody. If its girl take hair out of her hair brush. You could say to them with a napkin try to wipe thier sweat off. My friend says if the sex is good and you want to keep them take thier jizz and put it in the freezer for a rainy day just in cass.

1 Like