Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is most definitely a spirit, does anyone know how to communicate with it? I dont know if any sigil that can be used.

The rite of Gibofal, it utilizes the Enochian calls over a period of 49 days as to which when completes it, they will meet “Creator/God”.

The best way to work with the Holy Spirit is to enflame yourself with prayer.

1 Like

Just a couple thoughts from a theoretical perspective:

Without a sigil, you’ll probably need to do a full evocation, at least at first. Once accomplished, you can ask for a sigil.

The Litany of the Holy Spirit seems like a good start for a conjuration, although I’d probably shorten and modify it somewhat to be more focused on summoning and less on “give us this, that and the other thing”.

For structuring, perhaps use the image of a flaming dove?

1 Like

Also for an image you could use my Profile Picture, it is a depiction of the Holy Spirit from The Grimoire of St. Cyprian- Clavis Inferni: The Key to Hell.

Should I use the image of you with the mutton chops for invoking the Holy Spirit?

Should I use the image of you with the mutton chops for invoking the Holy Spirit?[/quote]

That’s the Holy Spirits’ less impressive cousin…Larry Spirit.

He’s less about Divine Grace and more about the Communion Wine.

1 Like

Titan
(The rite of Gibofal, it utilizes the Enochian calls over a period of 49 days as to which when completes it, they will meet “Creator/God”.
[/quote]

Titan, do you have a link that could take me to a full description of this this rite Rite of Gibofal? If you do, can we have it here?
Thanks in advance!

I inboxed you Milla

David R. Hawkins has called the holy spirit “The light of consciousness”. E A Koetting has mentioned it as the Feminine principle and of the water element.
Much different from a being in the sky.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:10, topic:5203”]David R. Hawkins has called the holy spirit “The light of consciousness”. E A Koetting has mentioned it as the Feminine principle and of the water element.
Much different from a being in the sky.[/quote]

For a minute I thought the abode of the Holy Spirit was The Pineal Gland. And the Holy Trinity really is the " Thyroid Gland - Adrenal Gland - Pineal Gland."

1 Like

the holy spirit’s name is qadosh (qedesh aka qetesh). the greek christians called her sophia (wisdom). her names are holiness, and wisdom. you’ll be lied to about her a lot, including christians who say the holy spirit has no gender. but her names are holiness, and wisdom.

google is your friend, search and learn.

1 Like

the holy spirit is that what you feel

and that is the distance and function - difference between Observer, and That Which Is Observed

holy spirit is emotion, in a way.

it’s THE FEEL.

you must understand that the holy spirit is that which you feel.

sure, you feel matter. but between you and the matter is the holy spirit.

1 Like