Holy shoot!

Today I was meditating, and playing guessing with time. I ask the universe what time is it, and 3/4 without looking at the clock, I guessed right! Also I was talking to Amaterasu to test my intuition. I told her to say a word. Then I got Hakamochi as a word. I go to translate to see what it means and I got Hello. Wow! What do you guys think?

5 Likes

How the heck did you translate that? I got ā€œTomb possessionā€

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œDemonMonk, post:2, topic:49566, full:trueā€]
How the heck did you translate that? I got ā€œTomb possessionā€
[/quote]

2 Likes

Oh! You used Hiragana. Iā€™m slow. Nevermind.

1 Like

Haha yup. Mmmm lemme guessā€¦ you used Finnish language for translation?

I think I used the Kanji setting.

1 Like

Mmm second guessed it. But hey I have only been doing guessing since today.

What made you decide to work with a Shinto Goddess?

Well to be honest I feel like we are related. Me and Amaterasu. Like Mother and Daughter. Iā€™ve spent this entire year decoding the mystery. Amaterasu birthed 3 goddesses out of Susanoā€™s sword during an oath ritual. I feel like Iā€™m one of those goddesses. I know it may sound weird but me and Japan go way back.

Thatā€™s actually super beautiful.

1 Like

3 years Japanese language student here.

The Japanese word for ā€œhelloā€ depends on the time of day. They are ā€œohayou gozaimasuā€ (good morning), ā€œkonnichi waā€ (good afternoon) and ā€œkonban waā€ (good evening). However, when youā€™re answering the phone, you would say ā€œmoshi moshiā€.

Iā€™ve never heard ā€œhakamochiā€ as a greeting. Iā€™m not sure itā€™s even a word. Its translation would depend on the kanji used. And as @DemonMonk had said, the closest translation I could find was also ā€œgrave possessionā€.

Google translate isnā€™t always reliable.

Still cool you reached out to Amaterasu though!

2 Likes

I know a little bit of Japanese, and youā€™re right. The thing is Iā€™m a newbie when it comes to psychic intuition. I actually learned this technique from a YouTube video on how to develop clairvoyance.

2 Likes

I teach English as a foreign language and I LOVE reading posts from language learners. I didnā€™t know why I was so drawn to this thread but thank you because I think youā€™re my reason why.

2 Likes

I just googled it and now Iā€™m hungry :grinning:

1 Like

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Google Translator is bullshit my friend. I know some japanese, and there is no way of saying ā€œhiā€ that is said in that way.

1 Like

Really?!

Google translate work. I see now there is lack of one line.

Yesā€¦ youā€™re right. At this point though how can I solidify my intuition? I would like to be clairaudient. I really would appreciate a tip. Thank you in advance :blush:

No xD

ā€œBakaā€ is the word for stupid, not ā€œhaka mochiā€.

2 Likes