Holy shoot!

Today I was meditating, and playing guessing with time. I ask the universe what time is it, and 3/4 without looking at the clock, I guessed right! Also I was talking to Amaterasu to test my intuition. I told her to say a word. Then I got Hakamochi as a word. I go to translate to see what it means and I got Hello. Wow! What do you guys think?

5 Likes

How the heck did you translate that? I got “Tomb possession”

2 Likes

[quote=“DemonMonk, post:2, topic:49566, full:true”]
How the heck did you translate that? I got “Tomb possession”
[/quote]

2 Likes

Oh! You used Hiragana. I’m slow. Nevermind.

1 Like

Haha yup. Mmmm lemme guess… you used Finnish language for translation?

I think I used the Kanji setting.

1 Like

Mmm second guessed it. But hey I have only been doing guessing since today.

What made you decide to work with a Shinto Goddess?

Well to be honest I feel like we are related. Me and Amaterasu. Like Mother and Daughter. I’ve spent this entire year decoding the mystery. Amaterasu birthed 3 goddesses out of Susano’s sword during an oath ritual. I feel like I’m one of those goddesses. I know it may sound weird but me and Japan go way back.

That’s actually super beautiful.

1 Like

3 years Japanese language student here.

The Japanese word for “hello” depends on the time of day. They are “ohayou gozaimasu” (good morning), “konnichi wa” (good afternoon) and “konban wa” (good evening). However, when you’re answering the phone, you would say “moshi moshi”.

I’ve never heard “hakamochi” as a greeting. I’m not sure it’s even a word. Its translation would depend on the kanji used. And as @DemonMonk had said, the closest translation I could find was also “grave possession”.

Google translate isn’t always reliable.

Still cool you reached out to Amaterasu though!

2 Likes

I know a little bit of Japanese, and you’re right. The thing is I’m a newbie when it comes to psychic intuition. I actually learned this technique from a YouTube video on how to develop clairvoyance.

2 Likes

I teach English as a foreign language and I LOVE reading posts from language learners. I didn’t know why I was so drawn to this thread but thank you because I think you’re my reason why.

2 Likes

I just googled it and now I’m hungry :grinning:

1 Like

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Google Translator is bullshit my friend. I know some japanese, and there is no way of saying “hi” that is said in that way.

1 Like

Really?!

Google translate work. I see now there is lack of one line.

Yes… you’re right. At this point though how can I solidify my intuition? I would like to be clairaudient. I really would appreciate a tip. Thank you in advance :blush:

No xD

“Baka” is the word for stupid, not “haka mochi”.

2 Likes