Holy Hell Fire

So in previous meditations I meditated on the balancing harmony of the elements, their aspects, and those aspects of each I find within myself. Earlier tonight I did my first…ummmmm…invocation of an element and I chose the one I feel the most aligned with, Fire. Let me just say I am GLAD that this forum and this particular topic area exists because HOLY SHIT!
To start: details.
I relaxed. I decided that to amplify the meditation I would listen to fire sounds via headphones. I started the track and took a few deep breaths and got comfortable. Once comfortable I pictured myself immersed in fire. I then began to repeat " I am fire " in my mind. After only aBout thirty seconds of doing so I beGan to quietly vibrate Agni and breath in the Fire essence, sending it back out as I exhale. After just a few breaths I felt I was going into a trance and could feel the fire within me as well as feel it go out as I exhale.
I stopped fairly abruptly because I have NEVER experience a trance like state so quickly and it freaked me out. I mean this all happened withing the span of about 2 minutes! I tried not to just rip myself out of it, I stopped taking in the essence, took a couple of breaths, and stopped the track. I had to go outside in the freezing cold to cool off and gather myself. As soon as I came back into my room I became warm again, still am, and my mouth feels a bit tingly.
Positive notes: I feel pretty good. Energized and more focused ( which is good cuz I have midterm exams to cram for and assignments ts to work on ), hungry but otherwise fine. I suffer from pain due to sports injuries that frequently occurred from early adolescents until about…6 months ago…I’m stubborn… but I don’t hurt all of a sudden.
Negative notes: kinda dissapointed that I freaked out, and worried about possible unknown damage that may have occured.
Now that I know what to expect I plan to try this again when I feel I am prepared for it, but this on top of things occurring that I mentioned in a previous post in the evocation section has me feeling a little overwhelmed. Regardless of this initial nervousness I am obviously making progress in magical working and plan to continue. Any thoughts or advice would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Good vibes to all :heart: ,
Alex

2 Likes

what exactly do you want to know? It is unclear.

Instead of I AM FIRE it’s better to say it in sanskrit AHAM AGNI.This way you’ll fill your self with the element but it’s a little scary.I’ve used some other sanskrit words in combination with mantras like ‘‘Brahmagni’’ and ‘‘Chitagni’’ and i felt like i was in a furnace or something.

2 Likes

If freaking out and pulling myself out of the state I was in would have any negative effects I should be watching for, and any advice other more experienced people would have any advice on how to handle everything better.

In its ideal state, fire element produces light and warmth, try to refine it up to that point. Mental acuity is greatly increses when you reach that point.

Heres a great introductory paper in Elemental Magic: [url=http://forums.vsociety.net/topic/5141.0]http://forums.vsociety.net/topic/5141.0[/url]

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I look forward to working with it. Maybe ill do better next time. Did you experience the effects quickly to?

[quote=“Diazin, post:5, topic:7162”]In its ideal state, fire element produces light and warmth, try to refine it up to that point. Mental acuity is greatly increses when you reach that point.

Heres a great introductory paper in Elemental Magic: [url=http://forums.vsociety.net/topic/5141.0]http://forums.vsociety.net/topic/5141.0[/url][/quote]

Thank you!

There’s no negative effects. And you are just meditating, you didn’t have any intent of manifesting any effect. Any unclosed work will just stay unfinished, nothing to worry.
What you did was a seer practice and you experienced the fire as you wanted it be. You got your will in good work.

What is your intention in doing that? Are you just looking for some experience?

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I look forward to working with it. Maybe ill do better next time. Did you experience the effects quickly to?[/quote]
Yes.And there are no negative effects.Fire can purify from negativity but the first meeting is always intense and scary.The first time i filled my self with agni it scared the shit out of me and i thought i was going to fried.(lol)

[quote=“Arann, post:8, topic:7162”]There’s no negative effects. And you are just meditating, you didn’t have any intent of manifesting any effect. Any unclosed work will just stay unfinished, nothing to worry.
What you did was a seer practice and you experienced the fire as you wanted it be. You got your will in good work.

What is your intention in doing that? Are you just looking for some experience?[/quote]

Mainly just experience at this point. I want to become more familiar and comfortable with fire so I can use it for its healing properties in the future.

[quote=“V Alex44, post:10, topic:7162”][quote=“Arann, post:8, topic:7162”]There’s no negative effects. And you are just meditating, you didn’t have any intent of manifesting any effect. Any unclosed work will just stay unfinished, nothing to worry.

What is your intention in doing that? Are you just looking for some experience?[/quote]

Mainly just experience at this point. I want to become more familiar and comfortable with fire so I can use it for its healing properties in the future.[/quote]

You’re on your way. Fire is a balancing element, destroys the current state then brings a change that is alway in balance. This is portayed by the phoenix. Thus, it’s why they use fire to initiate.

So I tried this meditation again. I turned into a dragon. Obviously not materially but it felt like it. I felt very powerful and destructive as well as passionate and free. I did keep more energy than what I sent back though so thats probably why I felt like a dragon. Thanks to yalls help I had a wonderful experience. :slight_smile: :heart: