Holy guardian angel

I have be here for a while now i don’t often post or ask question but all in all most of the members have be very helpful to me and i appreciate what they ve done,thanks to all of them.my question is how will one truely be able to contact his holy guardian angel,i find some of the golden dawn version online i have try one of them and it still not working,is there a different way i could have a result without no hindrance.bless be

[url=http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/Bible/Song_of_Solomon.html]http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/Bible/Song_of_Solomon.html[/url]

1. ‘O Maker! how do the souls of the dead, the Fravashis of the holy Ones, manifest themselves?’

2. Ahura Mazda answered: ‘They manifest themselves from goodness of spirit and excellence of mind.’

Read it, in your devotions, morning and night. She is your true and only ‘soul-mate’. Your must seek her with all of your heart, all of your soul, and all of your spirit. Seek her and only her. You must burn with a love for her that makes the greatest love of your life pale in comparison.

That is not your ‘HGA’ - that is the perfected union of you and her.

Cool post Poete!

Also, i found that 21st century mage is the best way to make contact with your HGA!

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:2, topic:3565”][url=http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/Bible/Song_of_Solomon.html]http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/Bible/Song_of_Solomon.html[/url]

1. ‘O Maker! how do the souls of the dead, the Fravashis of the holy Ones, manifest themselves?’

2. Ahura Mazda answered: ‘They manifest themselves from goodness of spirit and excellence of mind.’[/quote]this is something which can truely get one close to HGA,I love the reply.but i don’t understand things like the abramelin operation,golden dawn and leister crowley use difference method with words which is diffucult to even say it correctly,i don’t know but this is worth it.i am working or her or him even if it take me life time to see and hear with my five senses,i personally know this is not a one day work to do.it requires a lot of hard work and devotion.thankz,bless.

I got the book on the HGA just released by Nephilim Press. It’s absolutely fantastic and full of varying viewpoints, but the thing that most of the authors had in common was that they attained knowledge and conversation through different means, and in different time periods.

You shouldn’t be surprised at any lack of results if this is a relatively new endeavor though, the average time seems to be anywhere from a few months to nearly two years of attempted contact. Also, you didn’t really elaborate on what you were doing. I’m assuming Liber Samekh is a big part of your workings?

[quote=“blacklamb, post:6, topic:3565”]I got the book on the HGA just released by Nephilim Press. It’s absolutely fantastic and full of varying viewpoints, but the thing that most of the authors had in common was that they attained knowledge and conversation through different means, and in different time periods.

You shouldn’t be surprised at any lack of results if this is a relatively new endeavor though, the average time seems to be anywhere from a few months to nearly two years of attempted contact. Also, you didn’t really elaborate on what you were doing. I’m assuming Liber Samekh is a big part of your workings?[/quote]I found one of golden version online at their ritual index have try it three times without even a partial successe.i actually don’t care what works for me i love the work of leister crowley just that i have never be able to lay my hands on any of his books expect those in pdf.his version could be veryful for me i never try it because of the pronounciation of his egytians name when i do i don’t know if i am having it correct or not. his one which is invocation it can be very helpful for those are theleme.but i will surely try it in some month later maybe at end of this year i have a lot of home to attain.if i find something which can even help me in contact in lucid dreaming i be very happy i want to see this being.