Holy Crap - Alan Rickman Now?!

So soon after Bowie?

You cunt, Death.

He played a traitor in Harry Potter, a loser in Die Hard, but still - hawt as hell, he also had a Filofax!

Sweet dreams sweet prince, I hope yours was delicious!

:heart:

I pretty much said the same thing when I heard the news… why are they taking all my loves??? ):

Not cool

He was a great actor, loved him in Die Hard. R.I.P.

Very sad. I loved him. He was awesome as Metatron in “Dogma”. So dry, so funny. Well, they say they go in threes. Lemmy, Bowie, and Rickman. Why couldn’t it have been someone plastic and phony? You know, like Paul McCartney, for instance?

Or Justin Bieber…

I still use his line from Robin Hood… “I’m gonna cut your heart out with a spoon!!!” “Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?” “Because it’s dull you twit it’ll hurt more!!!”

lol good times

RIP ):

Did anybody notice that both Rickman and Bowie died the same week, both age 69 of cancer. 69 looks like the zodiacal symbol for cancer. This is weird, and sad at the same time.

There’s too many celebrity deaths, nowadays. In the past 7-8 years, they’ve been an inflation of actors and musicians that just past away. Isn’t it…a very strange occurrences?

I loved him in Harry Potter. He wasn’t completely “evil” in these movies, but he had his own agendas, though. He will be missed, but never forgotten.

Yep, it is weird indeed…

Lemmy from Motorhead, who passed away a couple of weeks ago, had just turned 70 and died of cancer too…

W-what?

I just finished watching the third Harry Potter movie with a friend’s child I was babysitting.

First Bowie, now Snape of all people?

Rough couple of weeks for Englishmen.

I think you’re going to see a lot of guys from the British Invasion era start dropping off because they are old. It’s a mathematical probability that an original member of Black Sabbath will be dead soon as well as a member of the Rolling Stones. And across the pond how Jerry Lee Lewis is still alive defies the laws of nature.

Anyhow, playing “fun with patterns” where you, too, can play connect the dots in all sorts of entertaining ways, Motorhead’s final album was titled “Bad Magic”. Professor Snape taught the Dark Arts or “black magic”, and David Bowie’s “Blackstar” was full of occult, magic imagery/symbolism.

Alan Rickman was born in Hammersmith, London. Motorhead’s “No Sleep Til Hammersmith” was their one and only album to reach #1 in the UK.

We could have saved BALG some paper and ink, and Timothy a lot of writing, with his book about atheism and whatever:

Bowie - dead.
Lemmy - dead.
Rickman - dead.

Piers Morgan - alive.

Conclusive proof that there is no God! :o)

Man, didn’t know he was 69, he looked 59. Great actor. He will be missed. It’s like death is casting for a movie. Bowie & Rickman would make a great movie.

But, we are gods. One of my daily mantras is: I am true God, there is no other.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:11, topic:7009”]We could have saved BALG some paper and ink, and Timothy a lot of writing, with his book about atheism and whatever:

Bowie - dead.
Lemmy - dead.
Rickman - dead.

Piers Morgan - alive.

Conclusive proof that there is no God! :o)[/quote]

Watch out Tim Curry! he is also 69 years of age.