Ho Drakon Ho Megas

The power of incantations

Two minutes ago I was walking to my couch by the fireplace. Lately I’ve been seeing references to draconic magic pop up.

My fireplace is an electronic one and usually goes off itself after a while. This was one of such times and I used it to quickly grab a book from my room.

That’s the reason why I was walking. I wasn’t thinking of much lately then suddenly like my subconscious decided to just chant something, a voice in my head said

“In Nomine Drakon Ho Drakon Ho Megas”

As the chant finished in my head, the fire started again, the timbers caught ablaze and it was like it happens in slow motion. It felt like I knew that it was going to happen and for a brief moment it felt like someone (something) was watching me through the flames.

Thoughts ?

3 Likes

Ps I’m aware this is a chant used in draconic magic and I claim no originality :slight_smile:

When you do weird shit… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Weird shit happens :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I love it

GODS i love it when incantations are answered

And i realised something interesting the other day, related to draconic magick. The alchemical symbol for fire is the same as the mathematical symbol for change…

5 Likes

It’s makikg me seriously consider looking into the draconic path :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love The power that calling has on It’s own. I had Many a weird things happen, especially with altar candles :slight_smile:
Absolutely love the draconian current

3 Likes

You can also chant VOVIN (Enochian for “Dragon”) if you like. Traditionally it’s done 11 times, especially in Qlipothic Draconian magic.

4 Likes