Hmm was it magic?

I was doing my nine day money candle ritual -

about the fourth day I received an unexpected 600 pounds and one day after the ritual I won 800 pounds making a total of 1400 pounds in ten days during and after.

Was it magic ?

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:6510”]I was doing my nine day money candle ritual -

about the fourth day I received an unexpected 600 pounds and one day after the ritual I won 800 pounds making a total of 1400 pounds in ten days during and after.

Was it magic ?

J[/quote]

Please enlighten me: I am a total beginner at magic and haven’t seen this before: What’s the nine day money candle ritual?

Basic candle magic - one astral candle to represent you - one to represent money green - two to represent deity/gods/superior beings.

Light your ‘deity’ candles - light your astral candle - light your money candle - leave it for an hour a day. I use an incense also. You can dress the candle each day with money draw oil. Each day move the candle one inch towards your astral candle until they touch so start your ritual about nine inches apart. Last day leave the money candle to burn out. Start it on the planetary day of Jupiter thursday and the hour. Try to keep Jupiter Hour every day for nine days. Its ok to go over the hour.

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:3, topic:6510”]Basic candle magic - one astral candle to represent you - one to represent money green - two to represent deity/gods/superior beings.

Light your ‘deity’ candles - light your astral candle - light your money candle - leave it for an hour a day. I use an incense also. You can dress the candle each day with money draw oil. Each day move the candle one inch towards your astral candle until they touch so start your ritual about nine inches apart. Last day leave the money candle to burn out. Start it on the planetary day of Jupiter thursday and the hour. Try to keep Jupiter Hour every day for nine days. Its ok to go over the hour.[/quote]

Thanks mate - I’ll be at it thursday next week :smiley:

Another £710 pounds today on football gambling. I only allude to spells working for as long as the ritual lasted (nine days) so a few more days yet to go on this one.