Hiya there fam! šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø (Introducing myself)

I am a baby witch. Extreme beginner material but I am hopeful that one day I would be there with the big players.
I am new to this and honestly I was a hardcore agnostic before ā€¦sometimes I think how in the hell did I end up reading and believing in this stuff,but I feel like this is the path for me.

I do not come from abrahamic religions so the only advantage I have is that I was not brainwashed into thinking demons are evil and other dogma(however Hollywood has made me scared of ghosts and demons; right now My only fear is darkness ā€¦weird right?) .I have NEVER experienced any supernatural thing in my life and I am as blind as a bat regarding these spiritual things.However I am willing to learn.

Mostly LHP but RHP too (just not JCI one my own culture).

I would need your help mostly but I can offer you some basic knowledge about Aaiyyanism.

3 Likes

Welcome along. :v:

2 Likes

Welcome @Blanket_Owner

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

2 Likes

I hear you, I love the dark, unless I watch a horror movie them Im looking over my shoulder for two days afterā€¦ At least thatā€™s an easy fix: donā€™t watch that shit! :smiley: It messes with your mind and hence messes with your magick.

When you have more real magick experience then you will be able to go back to it with a stronger mentality.

1 Like

LHP and RHP, Aaiyyanismā€¦I am quite new so I donā€™t know many type but I would like to learn them all dabble in each one of them, I however would like to start by letter of intent to the four goddess (when it gets finalized,I would be posting it in a new thread for anyone to comment).Umm ā€¦this is going to be quite long(as in I might take up a lot of your time unnecessarily talking about things that does not interest you)was it a genuine question asked from a place of curiosity or formal one that was required by me to answer?

Asia :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you :grin: yeah I have stopped doing that,I have even stopped watching and reading dark psychological and gore stuff.
The only thing I am scared of right now is darkness(I believe if i watch a horror movie or think about haunted dolls etc I would still be scared but I donā€™t pay attention to it) but darkness ā€¦I have to face it everytime I sleep.

I hope this stupid fear goes away its annoying more than anything else I would tell you the whole story but I donā€™t want to take much of your time. Thank you and If you would be kind enough I would be posting the letter of intent I would do 7 days later,could you read and critique it.

Thank youšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Hi there @Blanket_Owner, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Great to have you here.

3 Likes

Welcome the the forum

1 Like

Welcome to the party! I used to have a fear of the dark too, or so I thought. Itā€™s after years that I realized it was more of not having complete control of a situation that I feared then the dark itself. Good luck to ya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the fam. Sounds like you are in the right place.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :relaxed: this is the perfect place to grow and learn. Youā€™ll find plenty of like minded individuals eager to help you on your journey. And weā€™re all learning too lol letā€™s be honest itā€™s constant :rofl::metal:

1 Like

Thank you everyone :blush:

1 Like

Welcome :wave:t4:

1 Like

India ?

1 Like

@Blanket_Owner Hiya itā€™s very nice to meet you.

Iā€™m very interested in you because I basically think of myself as the ultimate beginner despite the magick knowledge I have.

1 Like