Hit a wall in my life or cursed *again*?

I have been cursed by an ex lover multiple times over since we have parted ways. She has moved on, so I thought, but roughly a year ago I was told by a mutual friend that he was cursed by her and so was I. The person helping my friend said he was easy to resolve but whatever had latched onto me was like “pulling linoleum”. I had not spoken to her in years at this point. I am no stranger to weird things happening in my life but I have a very hard time getting this person out of my head and, personally, I get angry when she rents space in my head.

With that quick synopsis of my problem, does anyone have any particular insight? To cover some potential questions we divorced because she cheated on me, she was a practicing Wiccan the last time we spoke, others have verified I had her malicious attention for some form or another and I can perform the LBRP in my sleep along with other sword banishing techniques I have read about. The reason I believe I may potentially be cursed is I have been told of a promotion that should have arrived but had been pushed back multiple times despite my employers having hardly anything negative to say about my work (I’m not perfect but darn it I try). My love life is pretty much non-existent despite getting myself out there. We are talking years of being non-existent…four or five at this point.

Now with all of that said, it may just be a point in my life that is challenging and I can accept that. What I really have a hard time reconciling is why this person will not leave my head despite it angering me when she rents space in it. I want to take a scientific approach to this so I will not give false answers to make myself seem puffed up. There was a time where I wanted to hurt her through words and I succeeded masterfully. I have since apologized for what I had said so I am not innocent. She had a reason to hold a grudge against me in the past, up until me apologizing for what I had regrettably said.

So if anyone has any experience seeing the signs of a curse versus perhaps myself working against myself subconsciously for fear of having to be vulnerable again with someone or fear of success…I would be interested. Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

ive had the same problem I had to learn that it was her issue she had with me not my issue I had with her . I ended up telling her how much I loved her and she has nothing to fear saying this to he for months released the curse / she wasn’t my ex she was someone I knew from school she has her issues to deal with in her life just like I have mine and everyone else has there own issues to deal with I only know one way love and forgiveness is more powerful then a million spells and hexes .

3 Likes

Thank you for that insight. From time to time, I tell the winds I hope she is doing well and she is happy. Out of what happened between the two of us, the cruelty she had towards me almost bordered on a work of art because of how cold and calculating it was. I have not seen its equal since. She once asked me if I had cursed her…I suppose karma was paying her a visit…as I was not even a practicing magician at the time.

Once again I thank you for your contribution to this and you have given me an idea. May you be well.

you are welcoome

I can see the curse working because you seem to be defending her a bit despite the fact she cheated on you.Its not just a curse, its a mix of binding and bring lover back/make him blind to my faults.

You need to do a banishing and a reversal.Start today with some sage burning and daily baths with a drop of ammonia and a couple of bay leaves.Everytime you feel ‘bad’ for her, do a reality check.She needs to leave your brain and life forever, if you have to live a happy life with new love.

This is a third party view of the situation.If I were you, the minute I sensed a curse I would opt for a vinegar jar spell and a chicken feet in graveyard spell and do multiple cleansings.

Ask yourself this, up until today, do you really know who you were dating/married to? All you know is what they allowed you to see.Open your eyes and protect yourself.

5 Likes

That is a very sound synopsis and I cannot say that I ever really knew who she was. Also, it does not make sense that I do defend her to myself when the havoc she wreaked has been felt for years after. Thank you for your contribution to my plight. I shall start with what you have recommended and hopefully this will push her out of my life for good. May you have a great day.

2 Likes

Always happy to help, and trust me there are so many messed up people out there, they cause you bad luck when they are with you and even when they are gone their bad mojo lingers on.

Open your eyes to her actual agenda and you will realise she was feeding off your good vibes.

2 Likes

You poor bastard :worried:, I gave you a quick scan and you definitely have some sort of lasting curse on you. This is actually something I can help with easily and will when I am done typing this. As for your own hangups, well I would recommend asking King Piamon to help you sort yourself. Cheers!

5 Likes

Tell me more about lasting curses? Can these be financial? if you have a moment to help to pm me!

Thank you for any assistance you can grant. When the curse events had been confirmed in the past, I was usually told she was feeding off some power I have yet to discover consciously.

Also, when I divorced her I cut off her connection to me which is why she is binding me. The other theory I have heard is she fears the damage I can bring about in her life so she has attacked first? If that makes sense.

As far as the legitimacy of the innate power…I cannot confirm or deny it yet. What I do know to be true is this is a repeated thing and I have not had any sort of contact with her in years.

Regardless, this potential curse is what has brought me to BALG in the first place. Again, whatever assistance you are able to grant that can put a dent in whatever is looming over me will be thanked 1000 times over.

I shall seek out King Paimon as well for further assistance on the self. Thank you once more.

2 Likes

don’t forget the ammonia cleansing, nowadays I wash my house and office with diluted drops of ammonia too and burn sage, lots of it.

3 Likes

Sage is definitely on my shopping list. I am joyful that others are assisting me with this issue and that I can at least confirm there are shenanigans towards me. As my ability to help others in this way grows, I will be compelled to pay it forward.

2 Likes

Try burning some dragons blood incense with your sage. Smudge the shit out of yourself and your house. Remember to pay special attention to your bed and any corners of your house. Another tip is to create black salt and walk around your house in a circle, sprinkling it as you go. Charged spring water is also very effective.

2 Likes

Thank you for the additional knowledge, Frater. I wonder if whatever lasting curse is on me, as @AdamThoth uncovered, is also handicapping my magickal growth in this lifetime. I feel some potential under the surface and it feels like it is reaching for me…it is maddening…

However, on the plus side of things, I have been improving myself consciously for years now since difficult situations come to test me. So she has, in all actuality, made the non-magickal self stronger and more resilient. I dont think that was her original plan but to her I say “Bravo. You tried to break me but forced me to rise like the Phoenix in the mundane world…situations that you are too weak to weather…”

I do not know what her endgame for this is…but Im only patient and forgiving to a point. After that…the only thing i have to say to her is…run. I will give you a headstart but after that, I will come for you as you came for me.

2 Likes

I add cascarilla and sulphur to my black salt. I burn tobacco water at the entrances once i have cleansed the fuck out of my house - i then go around adding sugar and cinnamon- asking for good to come my way… I did a few witches jars to take my place in an attack and any hair that I shed i burn.

@AdamThoth you are talented!

4 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this topic. You all are too awesome and I am glad I decided to reintegrate back into magickal society rather than living my hermit lifestyle.

1 Like

@Jac_DeVinna you are not the only one hon. Seems the lights here are always left on for us.

Could be the mars retrograde

1 Like

Thank you for offering another insight to this. Alas, this woman has been at this since at least 2011/2012 maybe earlier. I was used to unfortunate events at that point so I never questioned it further. Throught the years, there have been three “confirmed” instances by those who scanned me during each time period. This would be the fourth time currently.

All of them would say roughly the same thing or tell me something that was similar to other readings. These reoccuring events are testing my patience so I have decided to take the initiative to rid myself of her…as it has been said before I did have sympathy for her so I let it brush off my shoulder…but that was then.

If you were referring to another comment, disregard. Regardless, welcome to the party.

Update

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with this. Today I bought some sage, burned the shit out of it, and went around my house at least a couple of times. When I thought I was done the sage kept burning so I kept walking until I finally pushed it all out of my home. Man that stuff is strong…regardless, the air definitely feels lighter and more inviting.

I need to take notes on everything else and get to that tomorrow. After I purified the house, I did a little Ace Ventura “I have exorcised the demons” just for some fun into the intent with grand gestures and all.

…my cats started at me as if I were crazy. Everyone’s a critic.

2 Likes