Historic accounts of the corruption of Yeshua Christ's teachings

Hi guys, I came across this book (the mystery of julia episcopa)
that gives more underlying evidence on what E.A. mentioned, about the fabrication or shall I say corruption of the teachings of the real Yeshua Christ, who mainly teaches the path directly to Daath of the kabalistic tree of life (e.g.: I Am {stands for Kether} the Christ {Daath} ) which is related to self-affirmation and grounding of one’s own divinity through the power of the word.

(I’d like to mention hereby that I myself work with the divine heart also called the Christ, literally, darkness and light and the cosmos at large, for those who wonder)

I actually spoke to Yeshua Christ a phew times and he said we’re all equal, without exception, including himself- and every human already has a christed archetype that can be integrated. I was shown the state of Christ consciousness myself, through direct experience and it’s an immortal, omnipotent state of being, centered in already exististing mastery over both the light and dark at the same time. The Christ in each is the heart chakra, and there are christed cells at the root of each molecule we have, the Christ is also a cosmic field of pure liquid intelligent fire, a cosmic field of creation- it gives access to one’s own Godhood, and thus bares little connection with most of what the bible says, which for the reason you read above has been altered towards depedency, self-harted, self-defecation under the form of guilt, shame, fear, dependency, denial of one’s already present Godhood.

Daath is sphere Zero, the source of the tree of life and holds all power, knowledge, wisdom.

P.s. I am not sure whether the book includes what happened at the council of Nicea, related to corruption by Constaninople and other fellow ‘chiefs’ at that time. I know from other sources that ‘pharisieers’ where the corrupted spiritual branch of spiritual bible corrupters/priests of some priesthood that evolved into groups that kept corrupting the world so far.

Interesting sources on personal Christhood:
Life and teachings of the masters of the far east, includes individualized Christhood by -many- people, Buddha on Christhood, teleportation, shape-shifting, the creation of matter objects through thoughts, physical immortality, the advocation of making peace with the God-Mind as a whole, which would imo include archetypes on both polarities of light and dark, but also the neutralization of threats to peace (exemplified by Yeshua showing, and uttering a formula to defend other innocent people against attackers making some of them yield the ghost.)
The book is about self-empowerment, personal Christhood and God-realization (that you, in totality are Oneness itself, the whole, and the Source that experiences itself as all that is, in oneness and equality with all life. For those that got messed up by the bible, this book on the contrary is pure gnosis, and spoken cosmic science coming forth from that, bringing where all reality comes down to, spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally, and indeed scientifically altogether.

Yeshua Christ is a soul that is as a manager, just like spirits do etc. that took office to do that function, to help one assume the God-form of personal Christhood.
What he does is, on request, entering one’s body and help understand and boost one’s own, relationship to the Source of Self, the singular Cosmic I am-presence we are at all times, in oneness and equality with all life,- to become more actively conscious of it. (Though the Soul is an individualized consciousness-being, the Source thus being the Self of each Soul.)

7 Likes

You have a link to the video He talks about the fabrication is like to here his take

I haven’t checked out that book, but I was reading a book called Paul and Jesus: How the Apostle Transformed Christianity. It’s a book written by a Christian scholar, but very interesting.

Basically, most churches base their teachings on Paul, a man who only claimed to know Jesus through visions, not Jesus himself or the apostles who traveled with him.

The letters supposedly written by Peter are forgeries, meant to make it look like Paul’s theology and the apostles’ were the same, when in fact they weren’t. In fact, the book Acts of the Apostles was written just to undermine James’ position in the church and make Paul look like an ordained apostle to the Gentiles.

If you read between the lines and take the Didache into account, what you find is that Paul and the other apostles were at odds with each other, but their brand of Christianity was buried under extensive pro-Paul edits. Paul eventually calls them, sarcastically, Super Apostles, and declares that Jesus’ time with them was of no consequence because he saved his real message for Paul. He then tells his followers not to listen to any message that differs from Paul’s, even if an angel appears and gives them a different message.

I think Paul had a hard time getting along with others…

1 Like

NOBODY has ever claimed to had met Jesus Christ. And there is no such thing as a record of his existence. Also, if I remember right, the apostles were all illiterate, so no, they didn’t write anything. Paul had at least SOME formal education. Maybe some very basic education? I don’t know. If you read the books attributed to him there is a certain difference in style, way less ellaborated, noticeable even after more than one translation, while other books are more homogenous (most likely the result of being written by schools of authors, more educated and worked with the same style mannual, or whatever is called in English the set of rules all journalists have to follow in a newspaper).

Maybe you’re pointing at the start of christianity as a brand?

The Course In Miracles book, quote from Jesus Christ, ( so they say ), “Worship is inappropriate toward the Teacher. He deserves respect as a brother who was first to complete His calling”.
Years before this in a church, a christian prophetess stated about us, "As worthy as Christ, Jesus Himself.
So, it stands to reason, based on the available information, that if we don’t worship ourselves, then we don’t worship Jesus Christ either.
Again, based on the available information.
( Of course, if a person wants to worship himself then that is his or her choice. )

2 Likes

I feel you got to one sentence and stopped reading.

Yes, the start of Christianity as a brand. The original apostles were illiterate and dependent on others to take letters down for them, but Paul was actually highly educated, thus giving him a huge advantage over the direction the religion ultimately took.

As far as a historical Jesus, most scholars, atheist or otherwise, agree he did exist. A small minority disputes it, but they tend to get hung up on a single point of evidence to hang their entire argument on. The actual details of his life are pretty much a mystery, though. His life was basically mythologized in the decades after his alleged death, so it’s hard to piece together what it may have been. Maybe an evocation?

As for the changes in writing style regarding Paul, the book I mentioned covers that as well. Several of his letters are definitely forgeries; most academics don’t dispute that.

I suggest you read anything by James Tabor or Bart Ehrman to get a better understanding about the beginnings of Christianity and its corruption.