Hindu veda and connections to lilith

Hi guys,
Well i want to share my own theory, it’s completely my theory. so it might sound stupid. So sorry, but i am looking for some answers.
Let’s begin:
Last night i posted something about lilith and my problems , so somebody reach out to me, and told me about chinnamasta devi
So i researched about her, that diety is 16 year old girl, who butchered her head by herself with own sword. Her iconography is like : she is standing on a couple who are having sex, she is on their head , seems like she is happy and dancing, explicit thing was her head was on her one hand and sword on another. And there were two companions with her, drinking her blood which was comming out of her throat like a jet spray, 3 sprays one is for dakini, and 2nd vanini and 3 her own head , my god she is drinking her own blood. That was picture was the most disturbing yet satisfying. I have never seen anything like this before in hindu mythology. So acording hindu mythology there is malefic planets called rahu and ketu also know as north node and south node of a moon. Rahu and ketu is a body of a demon. Who tried to fraud the devtas by creating illusion of moon god. Just to taste golden necter. But the golden necter was only for devtas not for demons. So lord vishnu ( god) cut his head. But he already tasted the golden nector he didn’t died. And we know rahu ketu are responsible for moon eclipses. In astrology rahu ketu symbolizes as snake. 2 head snake no tail. Like infinity, so now i think you are remembering someone, hmmm this symbol is familiar to someone isn’t
Ok So now, chinnamasta is also dark goddess. But chinnamasta can prevent the effects of rahu in person’s life. I wonder why :wink::thinking:. Hmmmmm. Now came to lilith. Who is know as crescent moon, lady serpent queen of darkness, desire and lust. Rahu and ketu also means desire, lust obsession and snake. Chinnamasta is a 16 yr old young lady and rahu ketu is malefic negative entity. And lilith is also known as succubus. Shape shifter , male and female energy.
Well that’s what i think. That maybe there is connection between them. But that’s completely what i think.
If you want to explain something. Comment or text. I am a very curious person. I would love to know more about it.

2 Likes

For further research look into “Lilith the Younger”. You may find more interesting correlations with that particular aspect of her.

1 Like

Very good research. I learned a few things. I wonder if they are similar as well. I absolutely love working with feminine energy. Its very fierce and powerful. It would make sense having similar powers across different areas of worship. I guess it depends on what your intentions are, when you do their rituals. Chinnimasta used for gaining siddhi’s or powers etc.

1 Like

Ya, i think, i will get more connections, well i am so much into it. I will share every theory.

2 Likes

well my dear,
You are afraid of chinnamasta . Than Karna Pishachini is something you would like to research. She is completely the darkest goddess.
I never knew there are so many dark god and entities in our hindu vedas. I mean they are pure dark. No mercy on humans. The consequences never ends even after death. I read that some of the people killed themselves by jumping off the building and tortured to the death. after doing Karna Pishachini sadhana, coz she is the most lustful entity. The person has to fullfill her desire every day. And can’t touch any other women except her. If he did it ,the entity cuts off the head of that women he is interested. And even after satisfying her, no relationship can be seen. Nobody can refuse it. Even after death. I mean that is so messed up. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Chinnamasta devi is another form of Maa Kali.

2 Likes

Ya that’s what i feel that though. Lilith is kali.
Coz if lucifer is shiva. His consort is parvati after sati. And the dark version of parvati is kali . And chinnamasta is also a form of paravati.
As per the stories i read, paravati cuts her head to feed her companion ajaya and vijaya. So kali is lilith. There are so many version of her. And there is a goddess lalitha aswell. One goddess but many avatars.
And i have given myself this task to found rest avatars. Coz i am loving it. :sweat_smile: :wink::blush::heart:

2 Likes

I use to think I knew everything (how the world was created etc.) but the truth is we do not even the most basic of things. (Its ok to say I don’t know.) If you have an open/humble mentality, it will be beneficial (and I believe you will know everything.)

We do not know if they are the same, and personally to me it doesn’t matter. To me, the usage is more important. If you worship whatever and it has a positive impact on your life, does it matter where it came from? The truth is, either beings require personal effort and growth. There is no worship whatever and get it instantly.

I used to think I knew Demons and Gods, until I had a few encounters with both (got beat up, few times offers were made to me (relationships/deal to a question that I did not get the answer to by worshiping the ones I did. etc.)

Just because Geet is LHP, I do not judge her (since I consider myself the opposite (RHP.)) I see she has guts, inner workings happening with positive intentions and I do indeed sense greatness in her (future.)

I think being respectful (reguard less of your path) is the best thing (because one day you might cross the other path for help etc and you don’t want to burn bridges.)

1 Like

I really don’t mean to sound like “that guy" but lillith and kali, Lucifer and Shiva are different beings just because they are “dark” they can’t be same.

Lalita, chinamasta, tara, kali are mahavidyas that are worshipped by tantrics or more advance practiciners not because they are dark or powerful(they are) but to handle the surge of their energy you body must be prepared.

If you want to work with shakti start with navroop(9 forms) of Durga, right now navratri is being celebrated in india (second day of navratri) it is good(best :wink: ) time for that.

4 Likes

Karan pisachinis are class of pisach tells you the past, present but not future in your ear. That’s why the word karan means ear.

They are no goddesses, are powerful for sure but there are more bigger fishes in the seas.

1 Like

Dark god according to me, is like malefic or another version of a god. We all have the darkside. So i was referring dark god as darksides of god. Nothing on colour or anything. We don’t know the colour or facial features of god or demon. It’s just people portrayed them. Like goans should look bad, and a hero should be a beautiful person. I am not saying lilith is kali and lucifer is shiva. But there are so many links. I am just trying to connect these links to make sense.

It seems like you have gathered some impressing knowledge about rakshas, pret, pisachini… :thinking::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
So we must discuss more, coz i am a curious one, i am having too many question. Will you answere. Please be my teacher . :slight_smile::blush:

I really support your thoughts, but the reason. I am here, coz i am looking for answers. I want to know about them. Coz dinosaurs were exist, when there were no existance of human beings. But somebody digged deep. For answers and found so many bones as a evidence… Now we have so many types of dinos. Coz someone really digged deep. We can’t get the truth or treasure on the surface.

1 Like

Lucifer isn’t shiva and nor is Lilith Kali, this is a case of “general associations being linked as the same” that a handful of dark magicians suffer from.

3 Likes

Yeah sure you can pm me, but I ain’t no teacher.

1 Like