Hindu spirits

Is there any book that puts together the Hindu gods and their abilities as it has been done with the goetia spirits? I don’t know if anyone has come in contact with such information

Google the hindu gods and it will tell you what they’re the God/Goddess of, the goetia are demons who have been pigeon holed into “this one’s for lust, this one’s for strength” their abilities aren’t limited to that it’s just what people have experienced from them. You’ll find the Gods are viewed a bit differently then how the goetia are grouped in a powerlisting way.

4 Likes

Hindu Gods really overlap each other sometimes with the areas they can help in. Take wealth for example, Lakshmi, Kubera, Ganesha, Vishnu, Shiva, Indra, Varuna, Yama, Surya and Chandra can all help in this regard and no I’m not referring to different aspects of wealth.

Like @anon48079295 has said, Google these deities.

2 Likes

You’re incredible with how you explain things to a lay persons understanding. You’re a good Prabhu, thank you. I will like more teachings :blush:

2 Likes

Can these gods be evoked as the goetia spirits?

1 Like

I myself have yet to delve deep into this current but these Gods are cool.

I personally haven’t evoked them as I prefer Invocation. However they can be. Just be sure to work with Ganesha first as he is an important Gatekeeper in our path.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for your time and attention

Anyone can be evoked, you, the gods, demons, angels, etc.

4 Likes

It’s not advisable to evoke Hindu Gods. It generally takes years of practice to even talk to them in a RHP path which has a lot of rituals. It’s advisable to create a relationship with them to start with. Even after that the Gods will test your conviction and feelings toward them.

The LHP path is far too dangerous to be followed by reading books. One needs a guidance of a guru (teacher) to do the rituals in LHP. It’s a very powerful path to work with though.

2 Likes

Hm I disagree the LHP path is no less or no more dangerous than any path, you don’t need a guru, nor does it really take years to talk with the hindu gods. “LHP” is also not always rituals nor is the “RHP”

2 Likes

You both make good points. From my experience, the calmer forms of the deities such as Vishnu, Hanuman and Lakshmi can be summoned without any guidance BUT some of the more intense forms like Graveyard Kali and Kal Bahirav need to a guru as their energies can be overwhelming.

1 Like

I had a friend who worked with the Hindu gods through the LHP, he had their statues and sacrificed animal blood to them and he always tell his story as very nice to walk with so far as you’re discipline as well as follow their guidance

1 Like

Be careful with sacrifice. I always recommend asking for guidance from a practioner in this regard as if you’re not careful, you can open the gates for vampyric spirits.

The Gods are very nice though.

1 Like