Highly compelling topic about other members who are wearing the wrong kind of *underpants*

Never underestimate the importance of the right underwear kids. Once with an ex fling we were about to have sex and he took off his pants and he had white boxers with big red letters vertically saying HUGO on it. (Hugo Boss) I just couldn’t deal and I started laughing so hard I cried. I couldn’t breath, I literally rolled over the floor laughing. It just looked so silly. The angrier he got, the more I laughed. I wanted to stop but couldn’t. He left and I never saw him again. Thank goodness.

6 Likes

We know who has the saggy nuts in this thread!

5 Likes

5 Likes

I love you…

…platonically.

5 Likes

Why Azazel would be worried about undergarment fashions is downright weird. Going commando in all situations is preferable to wearing any other contraption as long as the over garments conceal the area of “concern” no matter what sort of body posture is being engaged in during the evocation rite (or at other times).

2 Likes

Honestly, spirits having a sense of modesty seems silly to me. They are incorporeal beings who have no strict physical form, so why would they care about whether or not you’re dangling free?

2 Likes

Not to mention, having pinched my junk in a zipper once, I will never go commando again

3 Likes

And to expound on that, it was only a really tiny pinch that didn’t even leave a mark but oh wow did I feel it

2 Likes

Dudes, just don’t wear these. They’re soooooo 20th century. Vintage-Gildan-Mens-White-Cotton-Briefs-Underwear-Waist

3 Likes
4 Likes