Higher planes

Latesly I have been traveling to four of the planes that are above the astral plane. The first plane the mental plane according to dante has some sort of temple on it, but other then that does not have many tangible places to visit. I almost got to the temple once but got pulled back right as I was arriving so I can’t say much about that next.

The plane after that, the times I have visited that I have not gotten any visiuals but did feel things like a room, also the energy around there is very strange, can only describe it as being like the energy of emotions.

The plane after this is alot like the astral in how I percieve it except it seems alot more realisitic and the dynamics of how my energy body interacts with stuff there seems less tangible then on the astral.

The plane after that I couldn’t see much most of the time, seemed dark but could also feel alot of pressure around my energy body. My energy seemed to flow alot more easily here too.

Anyway this topic is for people who have been to the higher planes to share any expereiences as well as places to visit and useful things one can do there.

[quote=“The Eye”]what make you think you went to higher planes ?

the highest plane I’ve traveling was when I met my HGA. In that astral projection I constantly passed though doors till I met him, so I guess I’ve been pretty high.[/quote]

Couple reasons why, one is there’s a noticible shift when you go to a different plane, it feels very different, and I have also verified this with people who have been to them like my occult teacher and to a lesser degree dante who I once talked to about the mental plane.

[quote=“defectron, post:2, topic:3362”][quote=“The Eye”]what make you think you went to higher planes ?

the highest plane I’ve traveling was when I met my HGA. In that astral projection I constantly passed though doors till I met him, so I guess I’ve been pretty high.[/quote]

Couple reasons why, one is there’s a noticible shift when you go to a different plane, it feels very different, and I have also verified this with people who have been to them like my occult teacher and to a lesser degree dante who I once talked to about the mental plane.[/quote]

I usually experience this shift as if you’re in a plane landing or taking off… You know, the popping ears and such! As if the air pressure suddenly changes.