Higher energies uncomfortable

My work has very recently become much more intense. Just an hour or so ago I rose. In my vibration. It hurts. This feels so exalted, but at the cost of my head feeling a massive pressure upon it, and my ajna activated. My head just feels like pressure

I must feel more comfortable with these energies.

God I really just be making some changes in myself, because the second I said that I immediately was more comfortable.

Anyways, what are some ways ai can deal with this transition phase?

2 Likes

So, it seeems like affirmations may work for you if that statement helped, and then you can boost that with Afformations™ - explanation for those new to this. :thinking:

“Why am I so comfortable with…?” etc. Your brain will rush to fill in the gaps.

1 Like

Well it’s more like it manifested instantly. I’m in a huge manifestor mindset.

Also, thank you, lady eva. I’m gonna fix up mywlff because the side of my head is pressured in a weird way and I feel like I am moving weirdly now.

1 Like

Search middle pillar exercise if you don’t already know it, the cycling energy may help balance that. :thinking:

2 Likes

I was recently given a “channeled” exercise by a Deity I work with. The point was to let the Deity enter and provide some of the energy for the working I was doing. I was dry heaving once they increased the energy level past a certain extent. Her advice, as I was dry heaving for a few seconds here and there - “Let it happen and keep going” and I did.

A few night later, it was supposed to happen again. This time, I only retched half as many times.

If they’re guiding you to take on that much energy, they’re likely conditioning you to it and/or raising yours to better deal with it later. I had had a similar experience happen months prior and once I realized what was going on, could see the progression in the amount of energy I could handle. Doesn’t mean I can use all of it for a singular task, but…

1 Like