Higher Dimensional Light Beings?

If any of you have experienced light beings in your magickal practice, I would love to hear from you. Any information regarding your experiences with them will be appreciated, as I have encountered at least one of them of late. This is out of the norm for me as a Satanist and demonolater, and I’m quite taken aback by this, so pm me if you have any answers or helpful information regarding these beings. Thanks! Divina

2 Likes

Ime, all daemons and gods, as in, what xtians call “demons” and “angels”, are the same kind of being and are all higher beings. The difference is in the eye of the beholder.

3 Likes

What is a “light being?” :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to figure out lol. This being seems to put out a much more positive energy, and at times can be seen. The color I see is gold. Doesn’t seem threatening or malevolent, and since I do not work with angels, naturally I’m a bit curious as to why I am seeing it, and what purpose it serves. What I see is the size of an adult human, and he or she is a golden color. It’s energy is similar to a strong static electricity.

Understood, yet I still have unanswered questions. It’s something new to me. Thanks though. :grin:

Raziel?

1 Like

The being did give me a name, it isn’t raziel

Also, with my right eye, I saw gold electric currents spreading all over my room and around me.I called Raziel the day before I experienced this.

1 Like

Interesting,and how did it make you feel?

I was surprised that there was no pain or angle in my eye, I could see currents circulating around me.I knew you didn’t want to hurt me, The energy it radiated was totally positive.

1 Like

Very similar to this one, and somehow this being is connected to Egyptian goddess Bastet, as it appeared around the time I had evoked Bast, there has to be a connection there

Anyways, thank-you. I’m off to bed. Goodnight.

hey yes i have experienced such they seem to be of a different race than the normal beings wiorked with but low key invested in magick .they can manifest physically as white light. i believe they areprimal beings often quoted in the bible the ones full of wings and eyes but are not related to the bible god

1 Like

Hm, this description remotely reminds me of my experience with beings from the Fiery World. They can appear as pillars of light or fiery light and they are not angels.

1 Like

Sure the Arch Angels would be a good example for a being of light. It doesn’t matter what tradition you approach magick from they are always willing to work with you in my experience. Especially if you’ve bitten off more than you could chew and need intervention.
There are other classes as well such as devas and the like.
Be open to the idea that you’re a free agent and allowed to commune with any spirit in the universe regardless of it’s place in the spiritual spectrum.

1 Like

It’s not an archangel, the being has an Egyptian name, not disclosing it here due to privacy issues, but I did look up the meaning of the name. I know it is connected to my ritual with goddess Bastet. Anyways, just something different and was wanting to hear the experiences of others. Thanks!

2 Likes

I know Great Goddess Bast personally. She’s absolutely divine and intoxicating with her charm and grace. I wish you good fortune in your search for answers.

1 Like

Very true , one cultures Gods are another cultures demons. All depends on your point of view I agree.

2 Likes

That she is, and much more. Love her.

1 Like

Light beings are usually beings who have light energy usually angels, light energy elementals, various sidhe, etc.

However, the concept of “higher” beings in my opinion is silly because the planes aren’t ontop of one another one plane isnt “higher” than the other, rather they vibrate on faster or slower than the others.

Only some Gods fit as light beings such as Aset, Amun, etc as there’s also Gods with death energy, dark energy, cosmic, solar, lunar, etc.

No demon is a light energy being no matter how much a person wants to disconnect from some religious upbringing that twisted their view, demons like the goetia have dark energy.

1 Like