Hidden protective sigils in your home?

So I am redecorating my house and that got me thinking if maybe there was a website where I could buy magical decor for protection that wouldnt be obvious to a muggle lol or a normal person or perhaps I can make them myself myself does anyone have any ideas of what I could do?

2 Likes

If you hang art in your rooms you can put removable or permanent sigils behind them (either on the art itself or on the wall). Be sure to use tape because very few sticky notes have reliable enough glue. Also consider painting on top sigils if you paint, or putting sigils in furniture (on the botttom of drawers near the back is a reliably hidden place, if you can’t make or buy false bottoms)

4 Likes

Do u have any particular sigils I should use for protection that wont attract unwanted entities ? Or maybe some resources where I can find some aka a book etc I tried googling sigils but its a hit and miss when it comes to real authentic sigils and which ones are made up and mean nothing

2 Likes

You can draw the sigils energetically too if you are worried about people finding them. Weave them into your wards and whatnot.

3 Likes

There’s a book on sigils by Adam Blackthorne. It has over 100 and they can be used for various things. It’s a good starting point for ideas and inspiration.

As for entities, there are many associated with protection. Here’s a short list of popular deities to call;

http://mythology.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gods_of_Protection

3 Likes

You definitly CAN make sigils yourself and powered with your own intent, i personally hide sigils everywhere in my space, as well as stuffing them in my pockets and in my shoes!

2 Likes

I am gonna buy that book right now appericate your help

1 Like

Good to know thanks but they will only be as strong as my power is ? Is what I heard

1 Like

If you’re redoing the flooring here’s something very potent you can do. Grind up some obsidian or break it off into little pieces. Charge and bless the crystal shards. Scatter them around, as you throw them, recite a mantra. Then cover it back up :slight_smile:

3 Likes