Hidden Esoteric tribe in Brazil

So, I just watched a documentary about a esoteric tribe that remained isolated from the outside world for about 30 years and only now agreed to allow jornalist in.

Well, the things they showed here are very, very interesting. There is a woman, the only one who can ear the ‘master’ of the ‘subworld’ (Forgot how they called it) with her deaf ear, and only with the deaf ear.

A lot of people have gone inside this cave, that is like a temple (The ritual begin at 7 P.M local time). To enter they need to wear white clothing.

Inside, they peform a very, very interesting healing ritual.

They didn’t show much and the jornalist weren’t allowed to take samples, but here goes: The woman make a short of massage with circular movements, and out comes a red like substance that looks like blood. The person that was at the table had cancer, and according to the woman, that is cancer she just got out of the pacient’s body without actually cutting into her skin.

They have another ‘medical room’, that contains 3, floating, 400 kg piramids. And there are no magnets envolved. Apparently it’s also used for healing.

This place is somewhere in the state of Mato Grosso (I think) and a full travel to that tribe cost R$ 700, by a company whose sole objective is to make travel packs (Is that the name?) to that place.

I myself find it very interesting, and would like to visit that place in the future, what do you guys think?

1 Like

Yeah, i have heard about this aswell, i believe a helicopter flew over their tribe location and foumd them, unintentional of course. The caverns that you mentioned actually give some amount of plausibility to the theory of other legends about indigenous tribes that lived in caves and the so called routes to “Agartha”. Idk im brainstorming.

[quote=“Luca, post:1, topic:3563”]So, I just watched a documentary about a esoteric tribe that remained isolated from the outside world for about 30 years and only now agreed to allow jornalist in.

Well, the things they showed here are very, very interesting. There is a woman, the only one who can ear the ‘master’ of the ‘subworld’ (Forgot how they called it) with her deaf ear, and only with the deaf ear.

A lot of people have gone inside this cave, that is like a temple (The ritual begin at 7 P.M local time). To enter they need to wear white clothing.

Inside, they peform a very, very interesting healing ritual.

They didn’t show much and the jornalist weren’t allowed to take samples, but here goes: The woman make a short of massage with circular movements, and out comes a red like substance that looks like blood. The person that was at the table had cancer, and according to the woman, that is cancer she just got out of the pacient’s body without actually cutting into her skin.

They have another ‘medical room’, that contains 3, floating, 400 kg piramids. And there are no magnets envolved. Apparently it’s also used for healing.

This place is somewhere in the state of Mato Grosso (I think) and a full travel to that tribe cost R$ 700, by a company whose sole objective is to make travel packs (Is that the name?) to that place.

I myself find it very interesting, and would like to visit that place in the future, what do you guys think?[/quote]

This has piqued my interest. If anybody know the title of the documentary, please share it.

News article
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007528/Brazil-confirms-lost-Amazon-tribe-goes-missing-drug-gang-attack.html]Brazil confirms 'lost Amazon tribe' as another goes missing after drug gang attack | Daily Mail Online

Documentary
Isolated: The Zo’é tribe (full documentary)

Hope that helps!

It’s the same one? The documentary I saw was in portuguese…

[url=http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/fantastico/v/conheca-os-rituais-de-comunidade-isolada-no-centro-do-brasil/3442649/]http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/fantastico/v/conheca-os-rituais-de-comunidade-isolada-no-centro-do-brasil/3442649/[/url]

The documentary you posted says it’s in amazon, the one I saw says it’s in the center of Brazil…

Well, I still have to watch the one you posted…

my mistake, i thought we were talking about the same one lol oh well, it is interesting to know there are tribes not touched by modern socitety.

“The documentary you posted says it’s in amazon, the one I saw says it’s in the center of Brazil…” LOL!

I watched it also Luca. Cant say if its legit or not, but I tend to look suspicious at things like that. The blood part really intrigued me but hey… there was around 280 peeple there that day, 280 x R$700.00 = R$196.000,00, around US$90.000,00. Who needs that much money to run a place like that, where you barely have light and somewhere to sleep?