Hi there

ignore this if youd like, hello! im here. Im queer; and im a black-magick witch.I practice more on the eclectic and herb witch path. Hopefully I can learn and help out some of you.

How long have you practiced? What are your main interests, besides herbs?

1 Like

I have practiced for two years; my main interests are spirits and chants. By herb, I mean more of a herbal witch; like Wicca. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the expanded information. Much appreciated, and welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never went into detail about myself- so here we go.
My name is Quinn. You can call me by any of my full name / middle names (Quinnith; Kaden; Parker.) I practice Wicca, and I work as a hedge witch and an eclectic. I haven’t practiced extremely long; about two years. I currently work with a few spirits/demons: Selsis, Andromalious, and Buer.
I grew up in a very dysfunctional family home, and so I hope that these spirits and demons can help me connect myself and heal; while giving back to them and proceeding to help myself and them both get what we need.
I typically mix the beliefs of Satanism and Wicca (this can be done, as in Wicca you can mix other side beliefs; this is comment in my form of witch as well.)

I tend to research on many different forums. My friends and I have started a coven; as well as binded ourselves permanetly with the help of the gods and goddesses.
In my beliefs, I believe in demons, spirits, angels, and fae.

I am also gay, transgender (male); and in a loving relationship.
If you have any questions for me, feel free to comment.

2 Likes