Hi There

Hey guys, my name’s Valerie. I’m new to the path but not necessarily to magick. I think I was called to this path 3 years ago after going to this special Samhain gathering (I can’t remember what it was called to save my life right now). I did a lot of research afterward and something just sort of clicked. But unfortunately before anything else could move forward with that, my life got turned completely upside down in every way possible and I fell on hard times for a while. But it made me grow much stronger and more independent as a person and now I feel ready to get back on it :).

I’ve practiced mainly hoodoo because I love the freedom that comes with it. I hope to build a better relationship with spirit, become a better diviner, and have a little more success with my spells. I have a confidence problem, especially lately, that has a tendency to mess with my results but working on it slowly every day. I came across this forum, looking for more information on Verrier and Naamah and I’m really excited to learn!

2 Likes

Welcome! You’re in the right place. I can understand where you’re coming from in regards to confidence. I just want you to know that you’re capable of anything you put your mind to! Successful magick is mainly believing in yourself and having 100% confidence that it will work no matter what. I’m here if you ever have any questions!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Welcome to the BALG forum.