Hi There : New Sorcerer

Greetings, Are you well?

I join you in the name of the black sorcery and that of the left hand path. May our journeys bring combined power, peace and ascent. See you on the other side :metal::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

Welcome @DarkRain Pelase introduce yourself properly. This post tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick, and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction as it helps us provide advice and directions to appropriate resources, as well as evaluate any advice you may choose to give. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

Welcome @DarkRain what have you practice before and what is your experience in magic ?

Thanks for the house rules. I’ll try again…

I’m 33, from London. Born from a long line of witches, raised as a witch. Found Luciferianism about a year ago and the 11 points philosophy. Lucifer recently (despite my reluctance) gave my hand to Belial for pathworking which I have just begun. I respectfully study Vodoun on the side as an interest, but not practice - that is some serious sh it! :cloud_with_rain: DR

3 Likes

Do you mean Wiccan?

Yorkshire.

And if by any chance you are interested…stop by this thread and let me know. If not, I still wish you a warm welcome and a productive stay. :slight_smile:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/networking-england/82791

1 Like

No, Hereditary witch.

Hello @DarkRain , I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community, and I wanted to thank you for sharing with the forum. You have found the right place for learning, teaching, and obtaining the knowledge in all areas of practice. I know you will be a great addition, and you will find a wide variety of knowledgeable people to aid in your path to ascension.

@DezRa Thankyou beautiful. I appreciate that. Let me know if you have any tips/ wise words for the forum as I can see you are Patreon. Appreciate your warm welcome x