Hi! Someone recognises this sigil?

It’s early days yet! silent. I am a small fish in a big pond! In order for me to progress, I have to accept the state of mind! You were right, he is more a state of being then a god!

2 Likes

Then there’s no better Entity to start with! :blush:

I wish I had your optimism, lol X
From what I understood, I’m in for a nightmare if I choose this path…embracing my demons and my angels.to walk in the middle is to accept both, but favour neither…like walking on a tightrope.

1 Like

On the left I am getting something to do with one of the planets.

2 Likes

The middle image I am drawn to.x

1 Like

Saturn the Great Teacher

Sacred Seal of Saturn Intelligences of Saturn
Sacred Seal of Saturn Intelligence of Saturn
The Magical Day for Saturn is Saturn. Saturn is the Great Teacher aand his colours are browns and blacks. His metal is lead, and his crystals are garnet and malachite. Saturn rules myrrh, St John’s Wort, sage, thyme and comfrey. Work with Saturn to bring in structure and organisation, to make lessons and learning easier, to become invisible to authority figures except for yourself, any interaction with rules and regulations and the law, to cause bones to heal and sooth artheritis and skin issues.

2 Likes

To be truthful purple, I think Saturn is the least of my problems! Lol…I know what I have to do, you know me better then anyone, I only joined this forum to try to understand what I was experiencing, why I have the qualities, powers, curses what ever they are… knowledge has always been my goal! Insight, understanding…I have no other option, I can either ignore my path, or embrace it…x

1 Like

To see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a flower
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And see eternity in an hour

1 Like

Dude. It was the closest sigil I could find and no one else came up with anything for the left one.

2 Likes

Hello people, time for me to wear my armour, fear on my left, hope on my right…and off I march! My path is the middle, my path is truth, my path is understanding, my path is knowledge, my path is fucking crazy. Lol…time for me to shine! God, goddess, man, women or beast will not stop me, if I fall, I will rise and carry on…I was born with the ability of stubborness and focus, never to bow, or relent! A one man army!

3 Likes

No worries purple, xxx

1 Like

It’s been a long time coming, that I should break my leash, some animals Carnt be caged, time to bite the hand that feeds!

Or just do the research you need to do to better understand yourself and powers.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit!! :blush:

2 Likes

It’s the sigil of Hecate. It’s temple of Ascending Flames version, the sigil used in the Primal Craft looks very similar but it’s a bit different

1 Like

I do know what you are saying purple, but it’s all or nothing with me, its better to learn the hard way, I’ve never been one to think before I jump…lol…to impatient…xx

Hi which is the sigil of Hecate?

10 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

The one at the top of the page.

1 Like

@Rav I’ll say it again in case you missed it. It’s the sigil of Hecate, it’s the version used by the Temple of Ascending Flame. The primal craft version looks very much alike as in the shafts of the tridents extends a bit beyond the lower perimeter of the circle, and there are moons, among a few more details. They look very similar. You can find the sigil on the Temple of Ascending Flames website in their open projects section in case you neee verification.

And you are right in that, within the primal craft current Mark Alan Smith talks about that the three points of the trident represent Hecate, Lucifer and Belial. Hecate being the longest point (middle). The three tridents represent the three roads to reach her if I remeber correctly, this last part I’ll have to check.

If you look into get into contact with Hecate I’d recommend Jason Miller’s work with her. Mark Alan Smith - the primal craft current I just talked about, and finally the barely released Hekatæon by Ixaxaar.

2 Likes